Thread: Unable to find my favorites button on IE9 and System moves to IE9 page while installing IE8

Unable to find my favorites button on IE9 and System moves to IE9 page while installing IE8

I have internet explorer 9 in my Desktop but I am not able to find my favorites button I don’t know where it is located in window please tell me where is my favorite button is located? And when I try to reinstall the internet explorer 8 my system automatically moves to Internet explorer 9 page I don’t know what is going wrong why I am not able to reinstall the internet explorer 8 . Please tell me how to reinstall internet explorer 8 in my system please reply me proper solution related to that.

Re: Unable to find my favorites button on IE9 and System moves to IE9 page while installing IE8

Hey in internet explorer 8 my favorite’s button was located on top left side of window below Back button but in internet explorer 9 it’s different. Just open the internet explorer 9 and then on the explorer window you can see that my favorite button is located on the right side of toolbar below the close and minimize button you find the white star icon there. Now you can add your useful pages to my favorites so you can easily open that pages whenever you want.

Re: Unable to find my favorites button on IE9 and System moves to IE9 page while installing IE8

To reinstall the internet explorer 8 you need to un install internet explorer 9 for that you need to do following things
    • First you have to open control panel from start menu.
    • Then go to uninstall program then go to view updates
    • In that you will find the installed updates , now select the internet explorer 9 and uninstall it
    • After that finished restart your pc. After restart your pc you can install internet explorer 8.

To change the location of my favorite’s button and tabs it doesn’t make any sense. Its all are very useful features when we switch between tabs. If tabs and favorite’s button will be on same line above the web pages then it will be more sensible. There is no real improvement in new internet explorer for me. Its look like change is just for the sake of change. Hope they will take some effect on that in their upcoming version of internet explorer.

Yes you are right moving the favorite button right side makes it very complicated when you use it, it lists the favorites on the far right of the screen. But if you open the favorite’s from view menu from menu bar it will open on the very left side. Microsoft should at least give option to have favorites (yellow star) on left side but it is also not available in the customization list. Hope we can have some more convenient options in future.