Thread: how to Make IE9 add-on performance advisor stop advising for add-ons I use

how to Make IE9 add-on performance advisor stop advising for add-ons I use

This is a new feature called well-intentioned IE9 Add-on Performance Advisor. Yes, a lot of supplements are swollen, steaming, piles of manure, which is precisely why we do not allow my users to install them. Unluckily, just have Java in many of my older machines is sufficient to cause this, and if children are disabling, the next thing happens is that I have a lot of calls from the lessons of ICT in all sites are still based in the use Java do not work.

Re: how to Make IE9 add-on performance advisor stop advising for add-ons I use

What button? All I see is to disable the add-ons or "Ask Me Later", or little x to close the message. This really is a silly feature as the message will not disappear until you close it or click "ask me later," positively time consuming to do but it makes the browser to load the add in the first place. So comparatively the same function that slows me more than I ever could "accelerate" the browser. If you would like a pop annoying could never get rid of and never and never learned my preferences I would download Norton Internet Security. Oh wait never mind, I guess that would download the new Internet Explorer.

In fact, probably the least useful new features for "informed" users, but very valuable, and probably one of the most important, 'uninformed' users. You are giving a clear and concise answer to a question we all pose: "Why does my browser (suddenly) so slow?" The only thing I would change is the design of the notification, is very utilitarian, but must integrate more with the browser chrome. Add it to Windows on programs that cause a slow start. I know that something similar is available but is not as visible as this at all.

Add-ons are simple tools that allow you to comprise additional functions that are not pre-installed in your browser. The difficulty with having many supplements is that affecting performance of exploration, especially when performing certain tasks like opening new tabs or web browsing. If you are in this circumstances and the need to get better the performance of your browser, disabling add-ons can be a good place to start. Internet Explorer tutorial, learn how to stop add-ons in Internet Explorer 9.

I think you may have disabled via the toolbar add-on Performance Advisor, a feature of Internet Explorer that allows you to disable add-ons to help your browser run faster. This dialog box can from time to time become visible at the bottom of the screen when you open Internet Explorer. By clicking the "Disable all" disables all add-ons, counting Google toolbar, which has been optimized for use in Internet Explorer 9.