Thread: IE9 beta: Flash doesn't work on a few websites

IE9 beta: Flash doesn't work on a few websites

I have recently installed the Internet Explorer 9 to my computer running on Windows 7. There is no problem while loading the pages. The only problem that I am facing with this is that the Flash contents are not working on this browser. If I open the same site with the help of some other browser then the flash works without any issue. I think there is some glitch in the Internet Explorer 9 that I have installed in my computer. So I just wanted to know that if there is someone else with the same problem or it is only me who is facing this issue. Please reply.

Re: IE9 beta: Flash doesn't work on a few websites

Any chance that is running in Compatibility View can solve this? You can do this by pressing the broken page icon. In addition, if you open development tools by pressing the F12 key, if you choose as your browser Internet Explorer 8 mode (on top of the window), make the page work properly? You should also try to change the document mode for Internet Explorer 8 also. This is the only thing that I can recommend you at the time and I wish that it will solve the issue that you are facing.

I have tested the problem that you have mentioned here. I am using the operating system Vista 64 bit browser IE9 beta 32-bit and flash does not functions properly with a 64 bit browser on a 64-bit OS. It looks like that the difficulty has to do by means of the mixture of Windows 7 as well as the beta IE9, rather than a common failure within beta IE9 only for the reason that it worked for me for my Vista 64 bit. Also see the page on the latest versions of Firefox, Opera and Safari - all 32-bit browsers and the page will come into view properly there. This does not completely establish that the flash code intended for the page is free of guilt, since the code have a history of ActiveX for Internet Explorer and now one more method for most additional browsers with those mentioned as most other browsers IE do not hold up ActiveX.

I have also faced the same problem in my case but somehow I got the solution for this. What I did is just removed the flash 10 from that and after that downloaded the adobe flash square and install that in my computer for the browser. Once I did this then the problem gets disappeared from my browser. You can also do the same to see if it helps you or not. Please reply if that does not help you.

I advise you not be anxious regarding it. Internet Explorer loses its standard as compared to the Firefox and is now the last option in regard to web browsers. Within a couple of years, will take the way of Netscape, and furthermore, users do not deserve to see the Internet Explorer. For those who are still out there to upgrade to a real browser like Safari or Firefox or even Opera or Google Chrome if you will.

Well remember that IE 9 is a beta and RC1 is not completely finished so might be some things that will work in some installations and not others. I have the luck of the Internet Explorer 7 RC1 I downloaded a couple of days seems to work very well. When you find a solution would be appreciated if you after the review here might help some of the members if they happen to have the same problem.