Thread: Microsoft IE9 Beta is not supporting with Logmein.

Microsoft IE9 Beta is not supporting with Logmein.

Hey hi friends I installed internet explorer 9 in my system. In IE9 when I use Logmein I am not able to use it in full screen mode it is not functioning with IE9. IN Logmein it has features of full screen at the time of remote controlling a computer because of that I returned on internet explorer 8. It may be due to Internet explorer has removed F11 full screen option in new version. Is there any solution to fix this problem?

Re: Microsoft IE9 Beta is not supporting with Logmein.

In internet explorer 9 F11 full screen option is not removed. Internet explorer 9 lets you to work on full screen without any unnecessary things on your browser. You can enable full screen mode by simple steps on you browser window at top right side there is one gear icon click on it and then in drop down menu select FILE option in that File option you will find the full screen option click on it now full screen option is enabled. You can also turn on full screen option by pressing F11 key if it doesn’t work then try all above steps.

Hi thank you for the solution. As you told me that in internet explorer 9 full screen option is there I have reinstalled the IE 9 in my system but when I open any site and follow you steps for switching on the full screen option it’s work perfectly but when I open Longmein and then try those same steps its not working in that. In internet explorer 8 it is working perfectly. Please suggest me what may be the solution for it? Should I install IE8 again?

Hey as you told that when you try other sites in internet explorer 9 at that time full screen option is working but in “Logmein” case it is not working then there may be a case of a site incompatibility because you are saying that same site is working perfectly with internet explorer 8. So I suggest you to for some time just stick to internet explorer8 only and wait till any rectification is done by site itself only.

Hey I am using internet explorer 9 but I am having problem when I visit the lolgmein site. When I open that site it is not allowing me to work in full screen mode. Earlier I was use to visit this site in internet explorer 8 where it was working perfectly but when I installed the internet explorer 9 I am facing this problem I just want to know is this problem is with internet explorer or this site particular site only please suggest me solution to fix this problem.

Hey hi I understand your problem if you see above posts I have written their that this may be a case of site incompatibility because if this site is working properly with internet explorer 8 then it should be work properly with internet explorer 9 also because u will not face these problem with other site but only this site is having this problem it means that their may be a some problem with site capability. I think for some days you can continue your work by using internet explorer 8.