Thread: Internet Explorer 9 RC ClearType font is disabled

Internet Explorer 9 RC ClearType font is disabled

I am big fond of the Microsoft products. Well recently I have installed Internet Explorer 9 RC on the computer of mine. I am getting really frustrating problem with this particular browser and I am looking to fix the same. Well I am unable to disable the ClearType font on this particular browser. I totally clueless regarding the solution which I can apply to fix the problem. Let me know if you are having any suggestion to fix the problem. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Internet Explorer 9 RC ClearType font is disabled

I am unable to figure out why this particular problem is occurring on the computer of yours. I want to know which operating system do you have installed on the computer? Do you have done any hardware or software changes on the computer? I am suspecting that this particular problem might be occurring due to the virus attack so let me know do you have installed any antivirus program on the computer? Post your answer as early as possible so that I can let you know about the proper solution to solve the matter of yours.

Well looking at the situation which you have provided over here I am suggesting the following thing which you can use to solve the problem. In this particular solution you need to deal with the registry of the computer so I recommend that you should back up the registry. Why because if something wrong happens you can restore the same on the computer. You should click on the Start button and go for Run where you should enter ‘regedit’ without using the quotes and press enter. Now search for the following registry.
    Code:
    HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main
    UseClearType=no[/CODE] I am hoping that it will help you to solve the problem of yours.

Personally i recommend that you should try to view all the website under the compatibility view. In order to do the same you need to use the following instruction on the computer.You should launch the browser if it is already closed. Now you need click on the Tools and go for the Compatibility view in which you need to click on the Display all websites in Compatibility View. After doing the same restart the browser and see whether it is working or not.

I am suggesting the following steps which you can use to solve the problem of yours.
    • You should download and install DWriteWrapper from the official website.
    • Now you should extract the same at the C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\ file location.
    • Now you should restart the browser. After doing the above mentioned thing you will not have any issue.

If you have installed Windows 7 on the computer of yours then I am suggesting that you should use the Clear Type Tuner which is found on the Control Panel of the computer. You need to click on the Start button then go for Control Panel and then click on the Appearance and Personalization where you can make the settings for the same. I am hoping that the thing which I have mentioned over here would be helpful to you.