Thread: How to correct the information in the Bing Local Listing

How to correct the information in the Bing Local Listing

The question says it all I hope you have understood the query that I have posted here. So please do reply to my query. As I have done some mistakes while submitting my business details especially with the business location and so I want to get it corrected as early as possible. So please give me some advice on how to solve this issue. I know you will solve this issue for me. So please do reply as early as possible. I am waiting for your suggestions.

Re: How to correct the information in the Bing Local Listing

Have you had a talk with the bing customer support about such issue? If not then that’s the first and the foremost step that you must try in this situation before posting your problem here. If they are not area of your problem then they will display the wrong information that you had given in the listing. So first go and have that listing mistakes corrected by talking directly to the bing customer support. So be quick and have a talk with them and lets us know if that did solve the issue or not.

That’s a very serious situation in which you are in. so as the above user said in such situation it is best to have a talk with the bing people regarding this situation. So first login to bing webmaster tool and then post in a query there. The bing people will definitely get in touch with you from there. So that is a better option that you can try. In fact it is better to have a talk here instead of the customer support where they will respond to you via email and not with the personal talk. So this is a much better option for you.

See you need to resend the business listing with the updated business address that you want to list now. What this will do is that that will replace the old one which you had earlier and after that you can contact the bing map support and ask them to replace the old with the new one. So that’s a much better option I think, so do go ahead and try this suggestion. This is the most effective method that you must definitely have a look.

Ok, thanks for that I will definitely have a look. Thanks for responding so quickly. It did helped me a lot in this situation. On having a talk with some of my friends on this issue none of them had any idea on what to do so that’s when I decided to ask this query with you all. So right now I am keeping my finger crossed and hoping that this issue does gets solved as early as possible. Anyways thanks for all the efforts guys for helping me out here.