Thread: How to add a site to the bing shopping?

How to add a site to the bing shopping?

I just want to know how to add my site to the bing shopping? I had written off a mail to the bing customer support asking this question but they did not respond to me anything. So that’s why I thought of asking with you all may be you all can try and help me in this situation. So please do help me out In this matter and solve my issue accordingly. I am expecting some response from your side so please do respond as early as possible.

Re: How to add a site to the bing shopping?

It is very sad that you did not get any response from the bing support team. Well if you ask me I don’t have much information about it but I can say that it is available only for the US customers who have their stores on that country only. Anyone residing outside US are not eligible for the bing shopping. So I have this much information for you. Wait till the other members respond here and help you out with this issue. So just wait and watch.

Hey I would like to add something here now as the above user said those who reside in united states are the only one eligible for the bing shopping and even their shops should be in US. Now apart from that you must be owning a U.S. Employer Identification Number. All the transactions must be conducted in the US Dollars, if you are selling any things that are termed as illegal by the US government, then you are not eligible for setting up a bing shopping.

See you will have to download the merchant integration guide that you will easily get In any of the bing websites. Now you will have to fill up all the data in that integration guide, after that you will have to setup the Bing shopping account at Microsoft adCenter. Now once you activate the account there then you will get all the step by step process on what to do next. So these are some of the few basic steps that you need to follow before setting up an account in the bing shopping.

Ok, thanks for the necessary information that you all have shared here and I am grateful that I did get some helpful information here. It is really sad that bing people are least bothered to give some information on this topic. Thanks for the information guys everybody have contributed for this issue and I am really very happy about that. So thanks a lot everyone for helping me out in this issue it really helped me a lot.