Thread: Getting an error while updating company’s listing on Bing Local Listing

Getting an error while updating company’s listing on Bing Local Listing

Yesterday when I was trying to update the company’s listing I got an error saying that ‘Something went wrong. Please try again later’. I did wait for some time and I thought of updating again so I refreshed the page and again this time also I get the same error. So tell me what I should do in such situation, I need your help, is there anyone else who faced this similar kind of issue before then please notify me about the same. I am waiting for your response.

Re: Getting an error while updating company’s listing on Bing Local Listing

Do talk to the bing customer support about this matter. Why you are getting this error I really have no idea about that. So its best to confirm this with them, so that you will be able to get something out of it. See there are many people who are reporting this kind of problem to us, it seems there is a back end error which is causing some problem in the listing and hence it is best to have a talk with them. So go ahead and you might get some input on this problem.

I did try contacting the bing support staff about the issue and they have not helped me yet. The only email that I am getting from them is that they are looking on this issue and they will solve it as soon as possible. At once they had replied to me with printed questions in it, in which I have filled it and had responded to them as early as possible. I am really expecting some better help from Microsoft on this issue and this is what they have to provide.

Having a talk with the bing map support about the issue will be of good help for you. Since they are the one who really deal with this matter and hence it will be worth reporting the problem to them. Some times ago even I had some issue with the listing in the bing map. So I had shot off a email to the bing map support and they have given me some good response. So that’s why I am advising you to do the same, it will be of lot of help for you.

Ok, I will do it as soon as possible. Lets hope that they do solve the issue as early as possible. As of now I am thinking that this issue does gets sorted as early as possible. Bing people have to certainly fasten up their task otherwise google will definitely take them over i was getting to hear that bing had some good service to offer before such kind of stuffs begin to happen. So lets hope that they do it as early as possible.