Thread: Is bing local listing available for india?

Is bing local listing available for india?

Hey guys I just want to know whether the bing local listing is available in india? If your answer is yes then let me know where it is? Is it they are hosting some other web services or something else? Whatever it is please let me know about that. I have been hearing from a lot of people that the listing is available for the US people only and not for the other countries. So is it true? Please do share your information here as I am very eager to know about it.

Re: Is bing local listing available for india?

Yes the listings are definitely available for India. In fact I can see many business listings from India, in the search results. So yes definitely the listings are available for country like India. So do not worry go ahead and add your business or location in the local listing of bing. Though the process of getting listed in it is very cumbersome and hence it is very difficult to handle them. So that’s what I have to say, in case if you have any other confusion then please do let me know about it.

No I completely disagree with you in this topic. See I am able to see a city like Jaipur in the local listing but whenever I am trying to enter in and enter some of the information of my own business then I cannot enter any locations in it since all the options were belonging to the locations of unites states. so I think bing local listing is not yet available for country like india but I am thinking then how come people have added their business and also displayed their city as jaipur? Any guesses?

See bing people do provide local listing for india but the thing is that for the registration you will have to go to the website indiacom. They are the service providers for bing in india. So if you want to do any registration process or anything like that then you will have to visit this site for the registration purpose. So I hope I am clear with my suggestion. The place to visit is indiacom and not the local listing center of bing. I hope this is clear.

Ok thanks for mentioning about that web address I am very upset that I did not knew about that, so thanks for informing me about the same. I was thinking that the bing local listing center is the only place to add the business details. Anyways now all types of confusions are cleared out I will visit that site and will be doing the registration process. So thanks a lot for the efforts guys you have really helped me out of this mess.