Thread: Unable to work Internet Explorer 7 Bing Maps

Unable to work Internet Explorer 7 Bing Maps

Hello, I have bought the new branded Dell laptop on the last month. The configuration of this Dell laptop is to be the Intel core i7 processor with the 320GB hard disk and the 4GB DDR3 RAM. I have installed the windows 7 operating system on this laptop. In that laptop I have access the internet connections. For using the internet connections I have use the Internet Explorer 7 for accessing the internet. But, suddenly two to three days this internet explorer does not works well and when we use the Bing search engine then after sometimes it stop the working. Any help would be appreciates.

re: Unable to work Internet Explorer 7 Bing Maps

Hey, the search engine you used is to be the Bing and these types of search engine generate lots of process in the system. Several times the conditions are come in that we do not able to use the search engine completely because several processes occurred in the system and this would not give the high priority to the Bing search engine. In that case we need to go to the task manager by pressing Ctrl+Alt+Del. Then the task managers is opened, then go to the Bing search engine process and set the priority as high. It allows the IE7 Bing maps to precede the next task quickly.

Hey dude, you need to just check the connections of the internet. See, sometimes the internet connections will not works really well. Then we think that the issue is regarding to the internet Explorer but, in actual case the issue is related to the internet and then in that case we need to properly connect the internet to laptop. This will helps you a lot to solve the Internet Explorer and the Bing search engine issue. After using this solutions there will be possible that the error is solved on the laptop.

Hey dude, I also faced the same kind of trouble. In that time I have worked on the windows 7 operating system and suddenly after sometimes the internet explorer could not works very well or in simple words the internet explorer will not be response the appropriate search engines such as bing or Google etc. then I have upgrade the internet explorer from the 7 version to the 9 version. After upgrading this internet explorer the IE works really well and now there is no issues present in the IE.

Hey the issue occurred in your Internet Explorer 7 is might be it does not support the Bing search engine. In that case you need to upgrade the web browser from Internet Explorer 7 to the upper versions such as Internet Explorer 9. It might be solve the issue regarding to the Internet Explorer 7 Bing maps. It could be possible that these operations upgrade the driver of the Internet Explorer 7 and it helps to easily access the Internet Explorer 7 with the Bing search engine.

I also faced the same kind of issues and does not able understand that which process is related to the Internet Explorer 7. After occurring this error I have go to the task manager but I couldn’t find out the actual process of the Internet Explorer 7. Then I have started the laptop in the standby mode. After starting the laptop in the standby mode I have check the Internet Explorer 7 Bing maps and surprisingly this error will not occurred again. I think you also need to start the laptop in the standby mode it helps you to solve the error.