Thread: Hover over link unable to show url in opera 11

Hover over link unable to show url in opera 11

Hello guys. What’s up with you’ll? Well, I have a personal computer at my home and also I have the access to internet. Just some days back, as the technology moves on, I wished to use opera 11. I have been using it since some days now and haven’t had any issues with it. However, lately the problem is that Hover over link is unable to show url in opera 11. Can anyone, please suggest me how can I enable it again. Your replies are appreciated on a high note. Thanks in advance.

Re: Hover over link unable to show url in opera 11

Hey Firstly, I would like to confirm from your end whether you are able to see the tool tips. To see whether it is enabled or not, just press control button and F12 at the same time. Then go in advanced options and click on browsing and move on to tool tips. In case you wish to see the links in the tool bar instead, then hit Shift and F12 simultaneously and go to toolbar. In that move on to select option and enter on status bar.

The above solution is fine. However, it may happen that you still will be stuck up and unable to see the Url on the status Bar. If that happens that I will provide you with one more solution which will take you forward. You will just be required to right click on the status bar and then select customize option . Inside the customize option, you will have to reset toolbar to its defaults. Doing that will surely help you out.

Hey dude even if the above solutions do not work then I can suggest you some other way out. The solution is there is a way to add a status field button to the status bar in order to display the url. You will have to go to tools and there select appearance, follow it up with buttons and finally status. Thus, you will be able to see many status bar which also includes status field, it doesn’t seem like a button, however, it can be dragged on to the status bar and thus presents a field for the url.

Hey mate, I would like to tell you that , whenever you hover over a link, the field will enlarge as per the length of the URL, however on the other side when you try moving your mouse pointer away from a link in order to put pointer on the field, it will seem that it almost disappeared. Hence, to remove it, you will have to edit it, by making use of standard_ toolbar.ini file. I am hoping that you like my post.

Hey buddy, I am fine and I hope same is the situation at your end. Anyways, I could not figure out whether you wanted the url in the tool tip or in the status bar. Anyways, I did go through the above posts and I know you must be glad to know that you have been presented with both the solutions. Also, I would like to enlighten you by saying that it isn’t possible to have the urls at both the locations. I hope this small piece of advice wouldn’t confuse you . Thank you.