Thread: Upgrading to IE9 caused my Search Window to vanish

Upgrading to IE9 caused my Search Window to vanish

Upgrading to internet explorer 9 caused my Search Window to disappear. I can't seem to find it back. I just attempted all alternatives through tools, and so on, but can’t get success. I even try to ask this to my many friends but same, no success in my hand. I even try to search the solution on Microsoft site but they can’t give me proper solution for this. So please if anyone here has any idea or information on this than please provide me.

Re: Upgrading to IE9 caused my Search Window to vanish

Just tell me one thing, which search window are you referring to? If you referring to the search bar beside the address bar which was there in internet explorer 8, then I would like to tell that this choice is detached in internet explorer 9 beta. It is by intended. You can now explore straight from the address bar. If you enter a website's address, you will go straight to the website. If you enter a search expression or unfinished address, you will open a search using the presently chosen search engine. Click the address bar to choose your search engine from the listed icons or to put in new ones.

Suppose that I wish to explore for pictures of a titmouse. I enter titmouse into the address bar and begin the search. The search will be completed with Bing because it is my default search engine. Now suppose that I am not too content with the search outcome and that I wish to do the similar search for titmouse once more with Google this time. I have to enter titmouse in again because it is not in the address bar any longer. It was simple in internet explorer 8 with the detach search bar because titmouse would at a standstill be there and I would have been able to resume a search with Google without typing in titmouse yet again.

I am certain you people thought that it would be cool to have a box you could just enter anything into, but you oversimplified things, in my opinion. Having an address bar illustrates addresses and a search box show the previous search I did is very useful, for visual orientation of where you are at and what you have explored for. Why not as a minimum permit this as a selection? I observed now Google puts up a box that echoes the search that was done, acceptance precious real estate inside the search results window.

It is not sufficient to say that it is by intend, we can see the design, and how do we conquer the design confines? The idea that you cannot observe your search terms between tabs is absurd, but even inferior is that Microsoft has selected to intentionally eliminate the facility without alternative to restore it. Workflows are diverse for all. You cannot say that this ability cannot be executed, or is excessive on resources, or constitutes a security risk.

I am dissatisfied with another "feature" Microsoft believes I wish because they said so. I don't mind a change of this type if I am given a selection. This is a BETA version, isn't it? Why would you not as a minimum give me a control and say "User, would you like to have a divide search window or would you like to attempt our new do the whole thing address window in its place? You can make this choice later below anything if you aren't content with this novel feature.