Thread: "Only secure content is displayed " error in Internet Explorer 9

"Only secure content is displayed " error in Internet Explorer 9

I have Microsoft Windows 7 and using internet explorer 9 beta. Every Time I open Vodafone site I see this error message saying: “Only secure content is displayed” and in each page I see this message and I have to press Show all content to make out the hide content and reload this page. Is there is choice to show all content without press on that in each page? I really feel tired doing all times the same things. Please anyone have any idea about this error message, how can I solve this annoying issue?

Re: "Only secure content is displayed " error in Internet Explorer 9

The earlier versions of Internet Explorer are as well displaying a same message. These messages are being exhibited because of how the content is being delivered, and have to be corrected by the administrators to the website. Observe the violet login box area on the page is dragging content from an https://source. Try getting in touch with Vodafone by using this information to notify them regarding this trouble.

I get the similar trouble with internet explorer 9 beta. The page I am calling is http and half the content illustrates well, the rest just shows while I click on the "show all content" key. I know the site has no concealed https as it is my company's site! I can notice no options to go-ahead anyhow, other than one regarding showing insecure images, which I have put to show them already.

Contacting Vodafone is not the way out! I had the similar trouble in internet explorer 9 with a website. Internet explorer 9 performs dissimilar from Internet explorer 8 in this respect. I uninstalled Internet explorer 9 and I relapsed back to Internet explorer 8. Internet explorer 9 is too buggy/beta for me and Microsoft does not pay attention well sufficient to what people inform them. Their respond is very often "It is by design". In that case I do not like intend and Internet explorer 9 will not be the browser of my choice. One further instance of something that I truly don't like is the "One-Box". It is surplus of a copy from Google Chrome which I all the time hated for its' One-Box too.

Just to enlarge the information base. I started having this trouble the second I installed internet explorer 9beta. For me it takes place in Facebook application: Farmville. The Show All Content button interrupts the procedure of sharing a gift with friends. While I press it, it refreshes the game, but the share is now disappeared. These shares are exclusive moments (caused by functioning on my farm), so the forced refresh destroys the event so that it not at all occurs. All I wish is a setting to mechanically permit the Show All Content method.

If that were the case after that I would be having the similar troubles with Chrome and Firefox, but I am not. Just internet explorer 9! My problem is that I play quite a lot of of the Zynga games and ever since updating to internet explorer 9 they don't exhibit popups and all the time go to the show all content and after that while I click that, it restarts the games. And fortunate for me, the internet explorer 9 update didn't make a restore date so I can't go back except I wish to reinstall windows.