Thread: How can I enlarge address bar drop down list in IE9

How can I enlarge address bar drop down list in IE9

Hello friends. I have a personal computer at my home which I got it from my dad around 6 months back . My operating system is windows 7. I also have the internet access. Previously I was using IE 8 and now I have installed IE9. Now, the address bar list has a restriction to only 5 sites. In the previous version the number was greater. Generally, I keep a check on more than 5 sites at a given particular time. So, is it by default in this version or I can change the settings. If so, then please let me know , how it can be done. Thanks for the reply.

Re: How can I enlarge address bar drop down list in IE9

Hi. In the internet explorer 9 version there are more provisions of what we can see in the address bar. These new settings are provided with the help of auto complete settings dialog which is present in the internet options. Also, one more solution that I can let you know is that you can press on the red arrow and then inside the history area you can sort through the given list. This can help you and will give you your desired result. Thanks.

Hi. I hope you are doing fine. Well I am glad to let you know how can we augment the list of the address bar because I myself have the fantasy to have more address bars. The solution is that you will have to turn off one of the sections of the address bar, to enlighten you more, I can give you the example of feeds. This will definitely help you and you will surely get what you are aiming for. . I hope this post really makes you happy when you read it.

Hi. I completely agree to the above post which I read. I will still give you more information related to it and will continue in the same direction. In case, you fancy having just typed address then you should turn off all the other sections. Thus, by doing that, the number from 5 will augment up to typed addresses. Attached with the modification of turning off the feed in default mode, you will now be able to see typed addresses in default.

Hi. I have the solution to what you have asked for . I wold recommend you that when you go to internet explorer, press on alt and X button simultaneously. Then go to internet options Proceed by clicking on content tab and then click n settings under auto complete. Then you will have to check and uncheck the boxes as you wish to and thus you will get what you had been looking for and my posts proves out to be fruitful to you.

Hi. I would like to give you some information related to the query that you have asked. I f you wish to ask for something different feature, so that there will greater control over the entries of the address bar, then with the help of send feedback option you will have to send your specific feedback. For that, on the right hand side of the toolbar, enter on tools option then go to send feedback option and continue by following the instruction that will be provided.