Thread: Mozilla Firefox won't auto dial at startup but Internet Explorer does

Mozilla Firefox won't auto dial at startup but Internet Explorer does

Internet Explorer dial up immediately when it starts, it says that Windows 7 is configured correctly but is not in the case of Mozilla Firefox. Firefox is like telling Windows that does not require a connection. For a while it started making cars, but was delayed 20 to 40 seconds after Firefox started before dialing. When I renovated a backup to observe if the programs installed following Firefox was the cause of the problem, I could not get it working again, even with the delays, but dialer can still make the connection and Firefox and IE then it works automatically the next mark. It seems that something has to be fixed in Firefox so that tells windows to make a connection when it starts. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Mozilla Firefox won't auto dial at startup but Internet Explorer does

Well if you need the Mozilla firefox to get the dial up as soon as it starts then what you have to do here is that just follow the following steps :
    • First of all go to the windows Start menu and there you need to just open the control panel
    • And then just Double-click "Internet Options".
    • After that you have to choose the "Connections" tab.
    • Now just place the dial option to "Dial whenever a network connection is not present".
    • Later on choose one of the dialup connections and force down the "Set Default" button.
    • I am sure that doing this will definitely help you to solve the issue here.

I am having a way that will surely help you to solve the issue that you are facing and that is nothing but just see to it that you are not missing any of the steps mentioned bellow:
    1. First of all Open the Control Panel
    2. Then you have to Double-click "Administrative Tools".
    3. Later on Double-click "Services". And if you have selected the "Category" view in the Windows XP Control Panel, then you have to choose the "Performance and Maintenance -> Administrative Tools", and then double-click "Services".
    4. And now Right-click on every services and select "Properties". On the "General" tab look for the box "Start Up Type" then choose "Automatic".

• Remote Access Connection Manager
    • Remote Access Auto Connection Manager
    • Telephony

Well if you are facing this problem on regular basis the I want you to just use the use orthodox method that is first restart the system and then you have to just Select the Start menu in the Windows task bar. In the search field, type: APPDATA and then press Enter. Well after this you have to Go to the folder "AppData" to Local \ VirtualStore \ Program Files \ Mozilla Firefox. And there you need to delete the file xpicleanup.dat file and at last restart the firefox. I am sure doing this will definitely help you to solve the issue here.

Have you ever tried the below mentioned steps on your system after getting the problem if not then please use the same to get rid of the issue.
    • Click the Start button and select Search to Find "File to open the window.
    • On the left side of the search window, click on files and folders.
    • Then click on Advanced.
    • Place hook at system folder browse a, Search hidden items and subfolders.
    • In the All or part of the file name type: xpicleanup.dat.
    • Click Search to begin the search.
    • When results appear, delete them.
    • Restart Firefox.

You can switch to another operating system. This is the solution that offers the highest security. If you want to pay for a new operating system does not have money, you can download a free Linux distribution to support all Firefox 3 + and also work on older hardware. The distribution voters helps you find a Linux distribution that suits you. The most popular beginner-friendly distributions are Ubuntu open source . This ensures that you can use a completely secure operating system and the maximum out of Firefox 3 .