Thread: How to stop Firefox redirecting to mybrowserbar.com

How to stop Firefox redirecting to mybrowserbar.com

I am working on the windows 7 operating system which is based on the Intel core2 duo processor. I normally use the Mozilla Firefox web browser to have access on Internet. Now the thing here is that whenever I am launching the Firefox then it redirects me to the mybrowserbar.com and I really don’t know why this is doing so. Now what I want here is that a solution which will help me to stop all this thing I don’t want all the time the browser is redirecting me to any site and then I have to close the tab again and again. Any help regarding the same will be helpful.

Re: How to stop Firefox redirecting to mybrowserbar.com

While browsing the web, if I have a 404 (page not found) in my browser automatically redirects me mybrowserbar.com. I do not like. For me it is nonsense. After looking at many forums, I found the PDFCreator program. When installing the main program it also installs the program named as PDFforge toolbar. This toolbar forward the browser to that mybrowser.com if an error page 404 is produced. But in my casing, not all programs installed on my PC PDFCreator. Now you can use the Add or remove program before you are trying to have a go at it I mean you can remove the same from there. And once the same program is uninstalled then you will not be redirected where you are being getting redirected now. I hope this works for you and also will get the appropriate response from the browser.

I have gone through this type of case many a times here actually the thing is that when you are trying to install any plug-on or add-on on the browser then there is a file which gets install automatically on the system and I am sure that this particular file have also got installed on your system. OS what you have to do here is that just see whether you are able to find that file and if you fond then try and remove the same I hope that doing this will not give you any kind of error what so ever.

The actual thing here is that there is some setting on the Firefox browser where you can define the default website I mean you can set the same as the default one on which you are working. Now the basic thing here is that as you will open the Firefox then you will only get the default website that you have set for the same. I hope that you are getting my point and now you can save the same and also can get rid of the solution.

Adobe has also released a new version of its runtime environment for Flash applications, Adobe Air. The new version 2.6 offers improved performance and support for Android 3.0. Also supports the latest Android gestures and video processing and animation in games has been improved. The current versions are, as always in the Android Market. Note Before installing, confirm that both applications are just over 10 MB of internal memory and can not be installed on the memory card, although for smart phones with Android 2.2 or later and thus are thought App2SD really should go without saying. I am sure that it will definitely help you to solve the issue here.

Hi, my name is Cristi and I work for Spigot.

I am here to provide information about how to uninstall the Spigot Toolbars and turn off mybrowserbar redirection.

To uninstall the toolbar please follow the below steps:
    •Click on your Windows Start button
    •Click "Control Panel"
    •Click "Add or Remove Programs" or "Uninstall a program"
    •From the dialog box that appears, choose the Spigot Toolbar and click "Uninstall" to remove it.

You can also uninstall the toolbar from the browser by going to the “Help” button on the toolbar and selecting Uninstall.

To disable MyBrowserBar Network Error Assistant please follow these steps:
    •Click on the “Options” button on the toolbar and click the "Options" menu item
    •Click the "Search Settings" tab in the Options dialog
    •Uncheck the "Enable browser network assistant page" option by clicking on the checkbox
    •Click the save button.