Thread: Unable to stop webpage from accessing information from other source

Unable to stop webpage from accessing information from other source

recently increased the version of the browser to internet explorer 8 and get this irritating fault message with every webpage that I am lading in it. I have not done anything with my security setting which is present in my computer. As this was the cause I just removed the internet explorer setting from it. I have done a lot of checking from it and also I have seen that the there is no problem in it and also it is not giving any of the information in it. So can you help in coming out of the problem in it?

Re: Unable to stop webpage from accessing information from other source

I have just gone through the problem that I have seen in this post. Before I doing any of the investigation in the problem which you are facing, I just want to know which operating system is been used by you in the computer of yours, and also the detail of the security setting that is present in the computer, I would like this setting as they are very important and also to find the solution that you are searching for, For security setting you can see the Security Zone level also modify the setting that is present by going by Tools and then in Internet Options and then in the Security tab. There the Security Zone level will be displayed as it is in the screen; it should be set to Medium-high. To modify the setting in the message you have to go in the Custom Level, here you have to find the Access data sources across a domain which is in the miscellaneous setting and change the setting from there as you wish to be in the computer of yours.

I think the main problem Is been coming because of the setting which is not set properly, also the site which you are going through is set in such a way that it is just redirecting to the other location and also it will not let you know in coming in the other site, so I think that the site is not properly maintained and also the site is not properly set in it , so just tell the developer of the team to help in coming out of the problem that is present in the internet,

thanks for the solution that you have provided me I this section, I have seen that the site which is present in it, is getting directed to another site which was using the resources that was present in the internet, so I thing that the problem will be solved as soon as possible in it. So thank you for the support and also the answer that you have told me to do in the solving of the issue in it.