Thread: Error occur while downloading .docx documents in internet explorer 8

Error occur while downloading .docx documents in internet explorer 8

When I was trying to download .docx records as of my website they get downloaded as a .zip file I don’t see any of the problems in the design, it works perfectly with firefox, Google chrome and other browser but I am not able to understand the problem in it. I have developed the web site with the dream viewer 8 and the site is in maintenance. I also did the testing it on four dissimilar browsers and had problem in downloading .docx with internet explorer 8 only. You can see it yourself just download any of the file in the .docx and try to open it, it will not happen. So now what to do about the problem that I am facing I it.

Re: Error occur while downloading .docx documents in internet explorer 8

There is a site which will help in coming out of the problem that is present with you, there are many professional which will help you in coming out of the problem that you are facing in it , the name of the site Is developer home page and it is not legal to post the site as I don’t have the right to do that, but if you Google it then it will be easy to come out of the problem that is been facing and to search for the sit e in it, hope it may work with you just give a try and see there.

Hey thanks for the help that you have provided to me, I have seen that the information that is been provided in the site s the best, but could you help me in explaining the problem what should I upload for the help to come in for the problem in it, which is only been working for the .docx file. If you can let me know the filename and what must be inside it. It is easier to make it with the notepad and just to upload it where ever I want to. The trouble is present where there is too much material in the content present in it. Even though I am not a skilled person in web development, I am confident about the problem is been related with the internet explorer 8 in it. Download which are present in it are executed frequently at the another internet browsers. Can you please tell me that am there any update that is going to be coming for the solution of the problem that i am searching for?

I have precisely the same trouble with windows vista and the internet explorer 8 present in it. The problem which I am facing is working better in Google chrome, this mean that the web browser is not working fine. I upgraded to internet explorer 8 all the way through Windows Update, and I am having the difficulty now. A temporary answer for the problem is that is Google is that if I can place the website as "trusted site", then the problem will not be coming in it. I think that there is a bug in the file type.

I think that the problem is that it is not a bug. Also it may be the design which is causing the problem in it. Just try with the regular setting of the Security Settings. Also try to open files which is based on the content and not based on the file extension. For this reason, see that the server is been responding or not; the only thing that I am not able to get is that the file which is present in the server is a .zip file and not a .Docx file present in it.

The trouble is the same for everyone I guess as I was also facing this issue in the computer, the problem occur while I downloading office 2007 files as zip files, I also tried changing the setting of the browser, as that is internet explorer 8 also I tried it working in safe mode but it is not working for me in any of the ways. I tried to install the Enigma Browser but it was not working for me in any of the ways. The Microsoft will be correcting the problem that is present in it. I am unable to understand that Microsoft is looking for greater security, but the end-user solutions but there are no troubles.