Thread: Firefox 4 contain History even if the option is off

Firefox 4 contain History even if the option is off

Most of the time I noticed that the Firefox randomly on its own decides to retain information of my history even the option of the same is closed. The option can be closed under the custom settings for history. When I close the Firefox and used it for some time and closed and open it sometime shortly, and when I check the history setting some of the web address are present in it. But again when I close and open it then the data is not present in it. This entire problem has been started in the last week and I have not done any of the setting and also not installed any software in it. But the problem is been happening in it.

Re: Firefox 4 contain History even if the option is off

Have you done the setting in a proper manner, I think there must be some problem in the way that you are doing the setting in the browser, the steps are very simple and it is to be done by looking in all the section where you feel that the setting will help in removing the problem that is present in it, after you have done all the setting in it, just see that the Apply button or the ok button is click, once you have done that then just try to open and close the browser, once you have done that then it will help in getting rid f the problem that is present in it.

It is the problem of the browser, as there is some bug that is present in it, which is causing the problem in it. Is this the new version of the firefox that you are using, if yes then it is surely the developer side problem that is becoming in it, so relax about it, the only thing that you have to do is to just inform about the problem to the developer so that they will help in removing the problem which is happening with you. You have to do this so that it will help the firefox people to think about the solution of the problem that is happening in it.

Yes, I think that the problem is from their side only, I have seen the same problem with my friend computer, he was also facing the problem that I was facing, so I tried to tell him to do some of the thing that I had tried but it was not helping him also, so that little problem is from the developer side and also, it has given a big relief in coming out of the problem, but I don’t understand why do these people don’t test the browser after it has been developed in it, it is really annoying and also frustrating to overcome the problem in it.

I was also facing the problem that was faced by you in the previous version of the firefox, I tried all the possible thing to overcome the problem but I was not able to come out of the problem, the thing that I feel frustrating and angry is that when I try to set the tool , then option and then the privacy setting in it, the browser is just directed to the "Use Custom Settings for History" every time I do the setting in that, also I was not able to do anything about the thing that was happening in it, so I just removed the firefox and used some other browser, and then after some day I switch back to the firefox for some reason and the problem that was present in the previous time was not present at this time, I don’t know how but it was not.

Did you tried doing the fresh installation of the browser from the set up file that is present in it, I have seen this kind of the solution many time working, I can say that it may be a fluke and or something else, but it has worked me twice and when I told my friend about the same, they were also not believing me, but when they tried then it was happening right in all the possible way, so I think it will work for you, just keep your finger cross when you are doing that.