Thread: Bing Local Listing Center are very slow to respond

Bing Local Listing Center are very slow to respond

I just happened to sign in to the local business center for the my store Mystic Crypt. Believe me it took them almost 3 weeks to give me a mail letter which had its pin number details and all. Now when I entered all the pin details and all the necessary requirement it gave me an message saying that my verification is pending. Their verification is taking a lot of time the status is still pending. They must change the method by which they can improve the speed of verification process. I just want to know for how much time will this review be showing as pending?

Re: Bing Local Listing Center are very slow to respond

Well there is nothing much that you can do here. I think having a direct talk with the local listing center will be of definite help for you. See discussing over here about this matter will not give you anything and hence it is best to have a talk with that people. They surely will be helping you out. So go ahead and have a talk with the listing people and as them for how much time will the review process take? They will answer you accordingly.

I think it will take you more than 2+ months. I have gone through this problem and I think you will be going through this difficult period. So you will have to exercise some patience in the process. So that this matter will go through. I think its just a matter of patience that you will have to implement. Do wait for sometime. I think Google is a nice option to list the business locations. So try your luck there. I hope this suggestion has helped you.

My case is totally different from you all. Well I got my listing in the bing local centre and it did get listed very quickly. I don’t know why this sort of opinions is being made here because it took me a week or so to start with the listing. So that’s my case I had a positive experience from them and they responded me very quickly. So that’s what I have to say here but In your case it really took a long time to get the pin number details it normally takes a day or two to reach that.

Ok in your case it is positive but it is very sad that its not going on so fast at my end. So tell me what should I do in such situation? I don’t think so having a talk with the bing local centre people will do any good deeds. Let’s hope that it does not cross 3+ months as the above user said. Lets hope that they will do it as early as possible. Anyways thanks for all the response that you all have given here, appreciate your efforts for helping me out.