Thread: How to find 128bit encryption on Mozilla Firefox 4?

How to find 128bit encryption on Mozilla Firefox 4?

Guys I am having windows 7 and I just upgraded my Mozilla Firefox to version 4.0. I am very frequent on the sites which have 128bit encryption. Those sites are mentioned by “https:” not by “http:” After installing the Firefox 4 I enter one of those site in address bar and clicked on “GO”, and then on new window there is padlock but when I click on some option on web site on the next page there is no padlock, please suggest me what do because I want connection and privacy to be safe.

Re: How to find 128bit encryption on Mozilla Firefox 4?

Well dude don’t trust padlock now because of that I had visited some wrong sites which does not have 128encryption and it was a portal like monybooker. Padlock is now no longer a part of Firefox. So it may give the site visitors a wrong sense by showing that site is secure but actually the site is not secure and does not 128bit encryption. You can use Site Identity button in Firefox. Hope this will work for you, as it is recommended by many tech related web sites.

Well Guys Site Identity button in Firefox is the best way to identify a secure website, it’s a Firefox security feature that gives more information about the site which you visit, it will give more details about the web site like who owns it, and who verified that portal and the web site is encrypted or not. So, you will be safe from the malicious sites, which tries to get important information about your bank and credit cards. So I will recommend you to use the Site Identity button in Firefox 4.

Yeah right that is the best option when you have to provide some important information on a portal. Site Identity button is at the left side of web address and there is a “passport officer” icon. When you will visit any site it will be in any one of Gray, Blue and Green color. If it’s Gray that means site doesn’t provide any information at all. And if its blue that means site is verified and the connection between Mozilla and it’s server is encrypted. And if it is green then it means site is fully verified and it gives all information about owner and the connection is fully encrypted.

Using Site identity button is the best option and there is still option of Padlock but you have to download it as an Add-on. It’s Padlock 0.1.2. This is quite same as the Padlock used in old versions of Mozilla. It provides the identity notification of a portal on the left side of web address on location bar. Padlock feature was no more in Mozilla so Mozilla created the Add-on Padlock 0.1.2 with same security level, Thanks to Mozilla.

Guys that is exactly what I was looking for because while online shopping and purchasing some stuffs, there was no identity information about the portal and I can’t provide important information like credit card no., pin no. etc. even if I need to buy that thing immediately, After going through your post I have installed Site Identity button and it’s working exactly according to my need. I want thank all of you for suggesting some solutions and sharing your opinion. Thank you,