Thread: Mozilla Firefox 4 in Windows 7 doesn’t display web dialogue box

Mozilla Firefox 4 in Windows 7 doesn’t display web dialogue box

I have Windows 7 OS and I use Mozilla firefox 4.0 for my daily surfing, but now I am not able remove my listings on the browser. I use Spokeo portal very often and the problem is when I click on the “Privacy” at the bottom browser doesn’t display box which have entry of the email addresses, and the URL of the listings pages it only displays the Advert. So I tried to use Internet Explorer 7 and then I was able to see the web dialogue box, And the same Mozilla firefox displaying the web dialogue box in SUSE Linux 11.4. I don’t why it’s happening, please share some suggestions.

Re: Mozilla Firefox 4 in Windows 7 doesn’t display web dialogue box

Dude I had the same issue on my laptop, I had Windows 7 in my notebook and I was using Mozilla Firefox 4.0 as the default browser for my system. I was getting the same type of problem. Only the few part of the data were display, so I decided to change the font size and style. And guys it worked for me and also I disabled the web pages font, I allowed only my font to use on the web pages and surprisingly it worked for me, ihave gone through many forums and found out that Mozilla firefox 4.0 does have problem in displaying the content due to it’s font sizes.

Yeah right mate Mozilla Firefox 4.0 have that problem displaying the data in web dialogue box, I never had this problem while using previous version of Mozilla like Mozilla Firefox 3.6, Mozilla should solve this bug otherwise people will start using the other web browsers. It’s font size is also big problem with those peoples who have poor eyesight like me, because some time I have to increase the font size to read the content then the lines and letters overlap and then it becomes very difficult to read.

I have a solution for this kind of problem, because this will happen every time if you only increase the font size so I will recommend you the Add-on which I am using. I guess it will be better if you set some setting for zoom level of page. So you will be able to read the content without increasing the size of particular font or data. Use “Default FUllZoom level 4.5” and in Toolbar buttons there is an option for page zoom and the text zoom so after this you can zoom the page contects and will; not get any overlapped contents.

I agree with the above member, zooming the whole page or font will be better idea to read the content. You will be able to read each and every thing without changing the font size. I just want to suggest you the another Add-on for Mozilla Firefox 4.0. It’s Nosquint it allows you too adjust text size and full-page size i.e text and images and you can set both of them at a time if you want. And you can set color settings too and it works for all the web sites, Hope this will solve your problem.

That’s so nice of you guys I haven’t got any reply yet from other portals, but this site members are really very quick in response. And yes those Add-ons are the perfect solution for my problem. And I don’t have to adjust size for each site manually just zooming the page is a good option because it is quite annoying to adjust the page text and image according to each font and image size. So I got my problem solved, Thanks a lot buddies.