Thread: Firefox 4: Toolbar Context Menu disappearing after moving mouse on it

Firefox 4: Toolbar Context Menu disappearing after moving mouse on it

Well I have used various kinds of browsers so far. But personally I loved the Firefox. So I have installed Firefox 4 on the computer of mine. whenever I bring Context menu on the toolbar but as I move the mouse on the same to select the context menu item it seems to be disappear immediately after moving the mouse on the same. I have searched on the Google to get the solution but I have not found anything which I can apply on the same. Let me know if you are having any solution to fix the problem of mine. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Firefox 4: Toolbar Context Menu disappearing after moving mouse on it

Well looking at the situation which you have provided over here I want to ask something which you can use to fix the problem of yours. I want to know whether you have tried with disabling all the plugins which you have installed on the browser. I am suspecting that the this particular problem is occurring due to compatibility issue between plugin and the browser itself. So you should try to disable all the plugins and see whether there is any change in the situation.

I am suggesting that you should try to disable all the extensions on the browser of yours. you can use the following steps which you can use to fix the problem of yours.
    1. You should launch the Firefox if it is already closed on the computer. Now go to Tool menu and simply go for the Add-ons.
    2. Now go for Extension panel on the Add-ons windows.
    3. You should choose the name of an extension in the list and choose the same.
    4. Now you need to click on the Disable so that you can disable all the extension.
    5. Now do the same for all the remaining extension.
    6. Finally restart the browser and see whether there is any difference in the situation.

Have you tried to launch the browser into safe mode? Well whenever you launch the Firefox all the extension are simply gets disabled and the default theme is used. You should click on the Start button and go for All Programs where you should click on the Mozilla Firefox. Now you should click on the Mozilla Firefox (Safe mode). The browser will launch on the with Firefox Safe mode dialog. You should click on the Continue in Safe mode. Once the browser has been launched you should see whether the issue is persisting or not. if the problem is persisting that then issue is happening due to extension.

I am suspecting that the thing which is mentioned over here in this thread is happening due to an issue with the Firefox program. I let you know that the Firefox is saving all the information on the bookmarks, password and user preferences in to the profile of yours and it is stored on the separate location from the program file of the browser. I recommending that you should create a new profile using profile manager and see whether it is working or not’. if there is change in the situation then you should remove the problematic profile and use the new one.

I think you should try to fix the problem by simply doing the clean install of the browser on the computer. Well you should uninstall the browser form the computer and also all the files which is associated with the browser. You should also download the fresh copy of the browser from the official website. after completing with the downloading the same you should install the same. I am hoping that it will help you out.

I don’t know why this particular problem is happening due to the bug in to the browser. Well according to me you should file a bug report to the support team of the developer of this particular browser. You should also provide all the information regarding the system configuration of yours and also the problem which you are facing. Support team will work on the same report about the proper solution to fix the problem of yours.