Thread: Firefox startup error: "what happened:TypeError: Components.classes['@mozilla.org/extensions/manager;1'] is undefined"

Firefox startup error: "what happened:TypeError: Components.classes['@mozilla.org/extensions/manager;1'] is undefined"

Hi friends I am getting an unique problem with the system that I am using. Actually I am working on the windows 7 operating system that to with the Intel core2 duo processor. Now the thing here is that I have also installed the Mozilla Firefox web browser on my system and the thing is that at the startup it gives me an unseen error I mean to say that I haven’t seen this type of error before. And after that error the Firefox automatically exits itself from the process. The error which I am getting is nothing but: "what happened:TypeError: Components.classes['@mozilla.org/extensions/manager;1'] is undefined". Please help me in solving this issue.

Re: Firefox startup error: "what happened:TypeError: Components.classes['@mozilla.org/extensions/manager;1'] is undefined"

Well it seems to me that the add-ons are causing you the problem and that is the reason why you are unable to get the appropriate response from the Firefox. Now what I want you to do here is that jut6 restart the system in the safe mode and then you have to check whether one or the other add-ons are causing you this issue so I want you to just use the default theme so that all the activated add on will get automatically disabled. I am sure that once you will do this then you will not get any of the issue regarding the browser.

Re: Firefox startup error: "what happened:TypeError: Components.classes['@mozilla.org/extensions/manager;1'] is undefined"

I thing the browser must be corrupted and that is the reason behind it to give you such unwanted error. I am sure if you are updating the same then there will be no issue to harm you I mean to say that you have to update the Firefox that you are using and once it is done then you will definitely able to solve the issue. I am sure that the problem is not critical one and you will surely able to solve this one by just updating the software.

According to me there is an extension which is causing you this issue and I thing here you are really facing all the consequences due to it only. I hope that once this problem is in front of the extension manager then it will be surely solved. Actually there are some add-ons or plug-in the generally are the root cause of this one and now the only thing that will help you to solve this error is the extension manager you have to just need to find out how you can just use the extension manager in the right manner.

If you will ask me then you have to just see whether you are able to just scan the system with the updated antivirus and then see how the things go. Well I am saying you this thing because in some cases there are viruses who normally attacks on the system and they are the only one who can cause you this issue so is any updated antivirus catches this issue for you and resolve it on the spot then there will be no issue. I hope that you are getting my point of you.

I was also facing the similar kind of problem few days back and after troubleshooting a lot I found nothing. And I am sure that you are also going through the same phase and to solve this problem what you have to do here is that just try and uninstall the Mozilla Firefox browser and install the latest and the updated version of the same I am sure that installing the latest and the updated version of this one will definitely help you because it worked in my case and I am confident that it will resolve your issue to.