Thread: Firefox 4: Bookmarks can't be maximized

Firefox 4: Bookmarks can't be maximized

I am using the Mozilla Firefox 4 on my windows 7 operating system and it is really serving me the best. I haven’t faced any problem while using this browser. But only problem that is causing me some concern here is that whenever I am trying to open the bookmarked pages then they are always opened in the small windows and if I am trying to maximize the same then it automatically ends itself. I don’t know why this is happening and how I can solve this issue. Any help regarding this case will be appreciated.

Re: Firefox 4: Bookmarks can't be maximized

Whenever we are opening the bookmarks then they are generally opened in the side bar and that is only the default settings for bookmarks and these settings are generally created with the help of the link or button on a website. Well now what I want you to do here is that just make sure the Properties of a bookmark are set in such a way that they will immediately open in the maximized windows now you can do the same thing from the option called as organize bookmarks. I hope so that doing this one will help you to get rid of the problem that you are facing

According to me the problem that you are getting is somewhat the same which normally the users get now what I want you to do here is that just see whether all the required plug-in are installed on the system or not and if they are not then you have to make sure that you are installing the same to customize the bookmarks. I am sure that doing the same will surely help you to get the problem solved.

Hey I guess you are unaware of the option called bookmark manager which is available at on the Firefox toolbar. This is the settings options which allows you to just manage the bookmarks in the way you want so I thing you have to make use of the same to just see whether the bookmark is behaving according to you or not. Using this option you can customize the bookmark according to the way you want and then can have a go at it.

Well the Mozilla Firefox 4 that you are using is the one that is really causing you the issue because it seems to me that it is not been installed properly or the setup which is being used to install the same is causing you the issues. Now what I want you to do here is that just see whether reinstalling the same helps you or not. Actually the Firefox sometimes behaves in such a manner and if does on frequent basis then it is for sure that you need to update the same. I hope that you are getting my point here.

Well I am using the Google chrome and it is really serving me the best. Actually I guess it is one of the best browsers that is currently available. If the Mozilla Firefox is giving you the problem on regular basis then I want you to just uninstall the same and try and use the Google chrome it is the free download web browser and an astonishing one. I hope that if you install this one and use it then you will not get any of the issues what so ever. I hope it works fine in your case.