Thread: Unable to view the source code in Firefox

Unable to view the source code in Firefox

Whenever I attempt to explore my source code window for any of the website that is present in the web, the window will not be appeared in it. In the start I was thinking that it was the Mac OS hiding the window but I checked the same thing with the Windows and it is not working in it also. The source code window is scheduled here but at what time when I try to click it, it won't stay and it is just getting disappeared. Also, whenever I request for that window again it just put a new item to the Window menu stating "Source of: http://blablabla". I also tried a lot of thing in it to come out but it is not working in it.

Re: Unable to view the source code in Firefox

Did you try working the browser in the safe mode and checking what is happening in it, I think there is some mistake in the code which is used in the development of the browser, this happens when it is not compatible with the operating system or the generation of the code is wrong in it, so I thing that the browser will work fine when you will work the browser in the safe mode, what happens in the safe mode is that the whole thing work in a very simple way and no complex method is used in it.

What is the version that is been used in the computer of yours, I think that the problem is in the latest beta version that you are using in the computer of yours, many time I have seen that in a month there is a version of the browser that is released and also it has some of the problem , but I have seen that it consist of the solution of the previous version problem that was present in it, so don’t worry I think that it is a bug which will be solved as soon as possible in it.

Did you tried the same website that you were searching and it was having the problem in it, in the other browser like Google chrome and the internet explorer, if you have done that then what is the result that you are getting, if the same problem is there in that browser, then it is the fault of the website that you are visiting, but if the website is working in a proper manner then it is the problem of the browser that you are using.

Try changing the Add-on setting that is present in it, I have seen that the Add-on sometime behave very weird, as because of that the problem main source is very difficult to work with, I have seen that the only thing that you can do is just go with the open the browser in the safe mode, and after you doing that then see that the Add-on that are present in it is active one by one and just see that it is working or not, once you have done then go with the other add-on and do the same thing to be done, but you will find the error present in it, which will have in the browser.

Right now I am in that position where I can do some of the work on the browser with the help of the Google and some of the notes that is present with me, I have seen that the extension which is used in the Firefox browser is the best thing to start with, so I have de3cided to build my own Firefox extension, so to do that I just want to get the Firefox source code, but I am not able to get that for some reason present in it, so now how to come out of the problem that I am facing in it.