Thread: Website not opening with Firefox but open with Google chrome

Website not opening with Firefox but open with Google chrome

There a particular website which I often visit and that to with the Firefox browser, and Firefox is able to load the website, after loading the website it suddenly stops reading the code that is present in it, so the tables, font type, etc are all gone only a huge bunch of text is displayed that too not in a proper format present in it. It is just for this specific website that I regularly have the difficulty and it has only started last week. However, the website works properly on Google Chrome. I tried disabling my add-ons, and then restarting the browser, but that did not fix the trouble. Any ideas?

Re: Website not opening with Firefox but open with Google chrome

I don’t think that the problem is with the Firefox that is present in the computer of yours, so the main problem is basically due to the script error that is present in the website which you are visiting, I think the problem will be recognized by the developer and then once it has been recognized then it will be modified according to the demands that the browser wants to go for it, so relax it is not the main fault of the browser in it.

Since it is working with the Google chrome as you have specified in the problem statement of yours, then why don’t you go with it and see how it works for you, I have seen some of the problem in the Firefox happening, but it is not present in the other browser that are present in the internet, so I will recommend you to go with the Google chrome instead of Firefox, hence both are the best but they are best in their own way, they have their advantages and the disadvantages which is different from each other ones, so just give a try with Google chrome and see the difference.

I would love to give a try with the Google chrome, but in the past it has given me a lot of trouble which I can never forget and also because of that I had to do all the possible manipulation in my internet connection and also in the browser which I was using, so I just tried with all the browser that was present in the internet and I was happy with Firefox, because it was the last browser that helped me to come out from the problem that I was facing, the problem was that the browser would just keep loading and it wouldn’t show any of the content in the browser, in spite of proper internet connection and also no presence of the virus in the computer.

The problem may be in the version of the browser that you are using, I have seen this kind of the problem in the past many time, as Firefox is a open source free version browser, I have seen that the are some of the problem present in it, which is not been detected in the testing phase of the development of the browser, as there are many cases present which will not be included in the test case, it is only been rectified once some one has a problem with it and provide the problem to the technician and after that the problem is been rectified in it, so just contact the Firefox people and see that the problem is been told to them and the solution of it will be provided in the next update as they have the special address of yours on which they will send the solution and also for others too, so don’t worry about it.