Thread: Audio issues with Olympics(silverlight)

Audio issues with Olympics(silverlight)

Hello friends. Along with the different number of web sites offering the services of web TV, I tried to make use of microsofts Silverlight . The issue is that , I am not able to hear any sound and in the volume control panel I do watch that the green color meter keeps going up and down . Also, the system slows up and gradually freezes up. I make use of firefox . What can be the reason of such a audio problem? Please provide solutions. Replies appreciated.

Re: Audio issues with Olympics(silverlight)

I would like to ask you that does the sound start and then stops or it doesn’t start at all. Did you try out itv catch up or sky player. It can be a useful option . Also, did you check out with you tube streaming and also flash based streaming like bbc iplayer. Also, I wished , you had given the information about your sound card because not every sound card is in harmony with Silverlight. So, that can be the hindrance.

My suggestion will be to install the latest silverlight version. Then proceed by installing the latest realtek Audio driver. Then you have to go to the respective silverlight website and avoid running the scripts on the web page, by that I mean to stop it . I guess following the above steps properly and in a appropriate manner , you should be able to hear the clear sounds now and finally your trouble will be removed.

Firstly, I would recommend to find a stream on the official website of silver light. Another solution will be to encode the videos with the help of expression encoder because it may be that for some media player the latest codec may be absent . Also, you can install the latest K-lite codec. You can run the video in windows media player or real player. i, from my side gave you the solutions which I found appropriate. Do try them out.

Firstly, going with the basics I would say you to check on other computer . If still the problem is occurring then best suggestion as per the scenario would be to again download the file. Also, it can be a Netflix problem. Right click on the player and go to Microsoft silverlight configuration and move on to application storage tab. This may help you and bring the audio back.I hope my solution is really helpful to you.