Thread: Method to improve Bit torrent Client v7.2 ratio

Method to improve Bit torrent Client v7.2 ratio

I am recently downloading a movie from the torrents site and I have seen that the speed of retrieving the movie and also downloading the movie is considerable slow when compare with my friends whose system configuration is similar to mine, so I just want to know the way that will help in increasing the speed and the performance of the software that is working slow in the computer of mine, also the speed of the software when I seen is that the normal speed is not at that the normal way as it is present in it.

Re: Method to improve Bit torrent Client v7.2 ratio

The problem that is present with you is the most similar and everyone has some with the speed that is provided to them, so if you don’t like in seeding then you can go with the usenet and also the alt.bins which provide the unlimited and free download deal for many of the users. I have seen that the ratio is stored on the site server which can be stolen in it; the only way I can see is to modify your information on the server that is connected to you. Also the upload and the download speed of the server is around 1Mb and 20Mb.

The problem that I am facing that I am not able to reach 1:1 due to the presence of the upload speed. So now my Bit torrent customer ratio is"0.214". So if I retain relation lower 1:1 then my download speed will diminish. Actually I want to develop only my PC installed torrent client ratio bit torrent 7.2, I don't want to boost my personal or public trackers ratio, since I am able to develop my personal tracker ratio if I shell out money for that site moderators or if I add torrent they also raise my ratio in significant amount I by now I have top ratio in my personal torrent tracker and my present ratio is 35.577.
    So now how to develop the torrent client ratio so don't misinterpret it.

Even though I support you to upload as much as you can download. Just visualize what would turn out if each one keeps on downloading and there is no one to upload. Ultimately, torrents will expire. So if you don't want somewhat like that then please do your bits by uploading the amount that you download from it. Nevertheless, there is an agenda which might help you, use a ratiometer that will help you in maintaining the ratio that you want to keep. It is little complex to use at the start, but when you get grip of it, it's a genuine helpful agenda. But the thing is I am not positive about this that is this accurate plan you're looking for. So just examine a bit regarding this before downloading.

Thank you for the information that you have provided here, I would always keep on downloading all the software and also the programs from it but I used to never upload and that would change the setting of the ratio that was present in the torrents, so I just change the setting and right now I am getting the proper ratio that I want to, also I have seen that most of the people had been very rude with the question that I had provided in the other section, but the problem was nicely and dedicately provided to me with the help of the experience and also it was solved in a proper manner.