Thread: How to increase the Font size for Hotmail Live email

How to increase the Font size for Hotmail Live email

Hello friends I am making use of the Windows Live Hotmail service so as to send and receive emails from multiple users the more efficient way and much faster. But when I tried using it I have found out that I am not able to actually see what is actually written on it. The fonts were of too small size that I couldn’t actually recognize what is written on it, so I would want to know that is there any way so as to increase the font size of the Hotmail Live.

Re: How to increase the Font size for Hotmail Live email

Dude is that you are getting very low size text with all the applications that you are making use on the website or is it that you are only facing the problem with this Hotmail Live email client. If you are facing the low font problem with every other application then what I think that you might have got some low resolution selected and I request you that you must go into the display settings and increase the resolution as much as you can .

Which browser are you making use of for accessing the Hotmail Live, if you are using the internet explorer than you must go into the tools menu and then select the general Tab and from there select the Font button. You will get various options in it try modifying the same and see if it can help you to solve the size of font problem and you will be able to see it clearly after that.

Guys I have checked it out in the tools settings of the browser and I haven’t find any thing over there related to the font size of the browser, I have even checkout the display settings of the system and I have got the maximum resolution selected, everything is perfect with the system, it is only that when I access the browser I get very low font so can someone help me to know that how will I get this thing solved.

Hey it is not in the font settings of the browser, what I think is that you will have to go the view menu bar option from the Internet Explorer and then scroll down to see the text size option and select the arrow corresponding to it. On doing it you will get various text size and see to it that you either select medium or any thing greater than that and then close the browse and start all over again, and then see if you can get to see everything perfectly.