Thread: After reinstalling vista enable to get Internet/ Ethernet Drivers.

After reinstalling vista enable to get Internet/ Ethernet Drivers.

I lately wiped clean Dell Dimension 4550 due to the fact that they gave me. To re-install win vista and currently have question next to the multimedia audio controller, Ethernet controller and PCI input tools in Device Manager. This shows that my network adapter is the Network Adaptor 1394. I have tried ipconfig and the entire it shows is Windows IP Configuration. Without direction or anything else. I am my ISP is Comcast with a modem DPC3000 cisco but I do not give any driver for this product. I searched the Dell website to find the drivers, but I'm not sure what key I am looking for once in my service tag. Help please I have Internet link by my laptop is a macbook and the entire loading and transfer me, or does not have configuration files or function properly in the dell unless you have Access to the Internet.

Re: After reinstalling vista enable to get Internet/ Ethernet Drivers.

You will require the drivers for different tools, audio, video, network, etc. Did you obtain a dell driver CD through the system as well as the vista recovery CD? As there can be dissimilar hardware for the similar machine on the website to recognize the hard ware does this. First you have done the right click on the tool and then go to Properties. Select the Details Tab and then choose hardware ids, and then choose all through the right click. And then again press right click to select copy. And then copy and paste. I think it will help you to solve your problem.

Here is the artifact - just verifies accurate Drivers & Downloads Dell Dimension 4550. I would set up the chipset first it helps you to cover some of the missing drivers. There is an Intel and Broadcom network adapter on the Dell’s official Site. Appear at the first ethernet diagram - from PCI Intel. I would set up this driver. It helps me to solve my problem if it will solve your problem then its better. I hope this information will help you to solve your problem.

I read your problem from the same forum and then I make contact to my friends about to the solution. And as per his recommendation I would like to suggest you that you need network engineer’s help. Because if you have any kind of internet related problem, then he helped you to solve your problem. He had the same kind of problem with his laptop and he tried many thing and lastly he called the networking engineer and now it work fine. You can see another option if you have.