Thread: Just in time Bugging [An Exception "Runtime error" has occurred in Script]

Just in time Bugging [An Exception "Runtime error" has occurred in Script]

I am having the DELL Inspiron 15R that is installed Windows XP in it. My difficulty is whenever I open Facebook with the help of Google Chrome browser and try to play "farmville." I get the Error Message which says: Just in time Bugging. [An Exception "Runtime error" has occurred in Script]. It ishavng one debug button and when I click on that then it shows me one more message which says "Microsoft VBscript runtime error: Object required WScript”. I am not able to understand that what is the problem with that and how can it be solved. Please help me with your suggestions.

Re: Just in time Bugging [An Exception "Runtime error" has occurred in Script]

I believe that you are getting this error at runtime because of the option to enable script debugging. Need a little off this option by going into the preferences of Chrome or Internet Explorer if it is the default web browser on your computer? Can you figure out what is causing this problem? Is it from Windows XP or Google Chrome? Chrome restores to its default settings and check if the problem persists or not. I wish that you will be out of the issue soon.

I think Google Chrome, which is currently using the previous version is the reason behind this issue. If you want to resolve this problem then get a newer version and see if that can solve the issue for you. Can you see the option to download plugins below the address bar of Chrome the first time you launch your browser? If below, it means you need to download those applications to use various online and Farmville. Google Chrome does not automatically download plugins to it. You have to manually select required. Did you play the Farmville in other browsers such as Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Internet Explorer or Safari?

I think that Chrome is not sufficiently able to inform Windows that what to do with the Internet setup. You can do some changes from the IE control panel to determine the solution. I am saying this because Windows is referred to Internet Explorer settings for debugging scripts. I hope that Chrome will also have the same settings in your control panel. There may also be a chance that the site is not compatible with Google Chrome interactively. To install the IE Tab extension and use it to access the Farmville

I think the shockwave in Google Chrome is the cause of the problem in Farmville on Facebook. Because of the behavior that does not respond to the shock wave that is getting runtime error message. You can try to install adobe shockwave throughout Chrome. If you are not able to install over it then install it yourself on your computer. Confirm that you have installed the newest edition of Java on the computer. You will be able to download the Java from the official website.