Thread: Access bar not working properly in Google Chrome 11 beta

Access bar not working properly in Google Chrome 11 beta

Apparently, since the upgrade to version 11 beta of Chrome, I have a problem along with the address bar: it is empty. Always it happens when I click new tab, new tab I make use of the Redirect extension to open it in Google, but there is nothing in the address. I had this problem with version 11. And I really do not know why this problem is being caused by this version of the game so please help me in this case and let me know what I can do to fix the problem.

Re: Access bar not working properly in Google Chrome 11 beta

I have no problem with the address bar of Chrome 11 chrome. I'm not using the "New Tab redirect." On the other hand, if I tick on the shortcut menu "New Tab", then address is empty and I related to our most used bookmarks. I hope no doubt do the same to you and you also do not get any of the issues with the browser you are using, and then you can use it more efficiently.

I also tried to disable Instant Search, but nothing changes. If I open a new tab, click a shortcut to Google, which does what I want, but it's really annoying. I searched Google Chrome in the forum, found nothing, except that many people ask how to get back to version 10 for others. But this is the main difference that bothers me. I'll see what loads the google chrome11 which I think is very good otherwise.

I just want you to just download the Safari web browser and then see if it helps or not. Safari web browser is a fast and easy to use as Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox or Opera and has many features. It is also very easy to use because it uses the ergonomics of the world with it’s Mac interface in Mac OS X. Besides these two most important assets, Safari now includes the functionality of a browser tab traditional management, block pop-ups, RSS management, auto complete forms.