Thread: Why is my rediffmail account is been disabled

Why is my rediffmail account is been disabled

Recently when I was trying to log in my account with the help of login name and the password I was not able to get through the process, I had tried many time to login in the account but I was not able to go through it, but as I tried with my other account I was able to view all the content and the mail that was present in it, but only with the previous account I was not able target through, so can you please help me in this as my data is been stored in it and I am not able to access it, if the validation of the account is not been helping me is there any other way to get the thing and the data from the account to any of the other accounts.

Re: Why is my rediffmail account is been disabled

It may be possible that the site which you are trying to log into is unable to recognize it as the site that is present must be in the maintenance state or some of the issue is been present in it which is been trying to be rectified by the technician people, so wait for some days or time this will help you in getting the login thing to be done in a proper manner, they will provide a way to tell you that the system is active or not, till then you can’t do anything about it, but just wait till the work is been completed by them.

Is the account a new one, I am asking this because I have seen that the new account which is recently created may not be acceptable in certain case because of which you have to go in the account by answering the security question that you have recently provided when you had created during the creation of the account. So now the best way that you can find the error is by answering the security question and then going in the setting and changing the password and the username of the account that you had set for your account, also see that when you are typing the account name and the password, you are putting in a right manner and also the caps lock key is not on.

When you had received an account confirmation in the account of yours you must have given some of the alternate email id where the retrieving of the id and the password must have done, this is done at the start of the account which was created at that particular time, so now just check in that email id and see that is the content or some notification is been present in that or not, this will help you in getting some of the hint that will help you in going for a particular solution in the account recovery, the best thing is to talk to the customer service which will help you in guiding for the solution in a proper and in systematic manner.

I think that the account that you have is been using is been spammed or it must termed as a wrong one, the term wrong one is been used because the username and the login will be used for something that is not been done right also to gain any of the access you must contact the customer care and explain the problem that you are facing in that, did you do any of the illegal thing with the account name and the password of your which will lead to the banning of the account name, if yes then it will advisable that you don’t even call the customer care, hence they will provide no help for you in this thing.

Thank you guys, for all the support and the answer that you people have been providing men in this post, I just spoke to the customer care, that too after a long try I got their number and I had found out that the account of mine was kept for some security issue or you can say for the verification of the account, due to this I was not able to log in my account. They said that after the verification the account that you are trying to get through will be solved and also the verification of the account will be completed.