Thread: Which cable company has the best HD

Which cable company has the best HD

I am planning to get a new HD connection but I am a bit confused on which on I should go for. I just looked out for few options that would be helpful for me and found out that there are a few options like the Comcast, DirecTV, Dish Network and U-verse. But I am very confused to decide with which one I should go ahead. So can you please tell me which Satellite Company is the best HD. Do reply to this question immediately?

Re: Which cable company has the best HD

I just had a look at your question and feel that there are quite a few options with which you can go ahead. I don’t actually know about the Comcast that how it is but other are really good. I think that the DirecTV is the best among all. It really has got a good HD picture and it leads the ways as compared to others. So if I would have been in your position then I would have definitely with ahead with the DirecTV.

I would tell you that even I was in same kind of problem but then I decided that I will go ahead with the DirecTV only. Now I have DirecTV HD and have been very happy with it. Also I would tell you that one of my friend’s having a Dish Network for HD and he says that even he is been doing well with it. So I suppose that now you have quite a few options to look out for with which you can go ahead and all of them are good options.

Even I believe that the DirecTV probably has the best HD quality. And according to me the successor to DirecTV is the Dish Network. And then I would rate the Comcast. Comcast is also good but is falls a bit behind others due to the quality of picture. It doesn’t produce the same quality as the other two. And then I would rate the U-Verse in last place. But as everyone say even I would suggest you to go with the DirecTV as it is possibly the best.

According to me it all depends on what your requirement is or how your requirements are. As far as I know the DirecTV and Dish both contains a large HD channel selection. Also if you look closely then DirecTV possess more local and sports HD whereas the Dish contains more of the national channels. Also there are a few channels still missing from both but that will most likely be resolved immediately. So in general I would say that it all depends on you and also on the cost you are ready to spend.

Thanks a lot for your solutions. I am very happy that you have all provided me with these solutions. I think that even I will go forward with DirecTV as it just gives the best possible HD quality as compared to the others. Also the cost is not a big issue with me as long as they are providing me with a good quality. So I would once again like to thanks you for all the solutions that you have provided me as they have really helped me a lot to solve my confusion.