Thread: Unable to download adobe flash player in windows XP

Unable to download adobe flash player in windows XP

Since, I am trying to download the Adobe flash player, in the windows XP, I am not able to do that since it is giving some error in it, when I download the adobe player in the system, in the middle of the download the a pop up come and It says that close all the safari browser that is open in it, but the point is that I am not using the safari browser in my system only, neither it is present in my system, I tried doing all the possible thing to come out of it, but it is not helping me in any of the ways. So now what to do to come out it.

Re: Unable to download adobe flash player in windows XP

Try this solution that I am providing to you, it really helped me I hope that it will help you also, close the entire browser that is currently on in the desktop of yours. Then after that click on the command-space bar this will help you to see the Spotlight field. Once the window is opened, then type the word, Activity Monitor in it. Once you have done that a window again it will open and it will show all the activity that is present in it, now in the process name column try to click on Dashboard Client, and then click on the stop sign that is present there to quit the process. This thing what I gave you didn’t work for me but I hope that it will work for you. After you have done this then try to install the flash player which should be stored on the desktop. This will work, but not in the first attempt, it will work after some try that you will do on it.

Hey it worked for me, thanks a lot man it is the best solution that I have seen, it is really annoying to see that the error was produced because of something which I never used and I had never intended to use that, the solution that you provided me was working in a sweet manner, and till now there is no problem in it, but the question is still a mystery why did it create an error with respect to the safari browser, since it is not present only in my system, hope you will solve this problem as you have given the solution that is more than enough for me, but still the source of the error must be explored so that it do not create any other problem in it.

The solution that I am providing here, is basically to the people who are using safari as the browser, or they have the safari browser in the system of their, as it is not the perfect place to post the answer, but the problem statement is somehow related to it, so the solution for the problem when the safari browser is present is as follows, in the toolbar which is present at the top, in that select Safari, once you have selected it then quit the process of it. Once you have done this then try to install the adobe flash player, and once it is been installed then open the safari and use it as you want to.

I used to get the similar kind of the problem in the windows vista operating system, while I was downloading the Adobe flash player. Whenever I used to download the adobe flash player, an ad use to come after crashing the internet explorer and it use to say that to download the adobe flash player from it, after several attempt of not doing it, I just of doing that, as I started downloading the software and installed it in the system and after the final thing is over, when I tried to see the movies on you tube or any of the site nothing is been happening in it.