Thread: Can someone help me Regulating Globe Wimax 1mbps

Can someone help me Regulating Globe Wimax 1mbps

Hello friends recently I had updated to the Globe Wimax 1Mbps broadband connection after getting frustrated with the previous one which I was making use because of the lack of service. I had heard that this network really provides its customers the much needed performance and the speed, but after I had avail to this network I found that I was not getting the speed which I am desired for. It was just about 100-150 kbs speed while downloading which I find was to slow for completing any task, now that I have completely discontinued the network from the previous vendor so can someone help me to know that what should I do to get rid of this slowness in speed.

Re: Can someone help me Regulating Globe Wimax 1mbps

Dude have you carried out the speed test of your connection and tested what are you getting with it, it can be possible that there could have been some confusion with selecting the plan of 1mbps speed from the receiving end and that is why you are not getting the speed which you have been applied for. Check out the speed test and see what values do you get it from over there, it will help you to know that where exactly does the problem lies.

Hey have you checked out the modem whether it is receiving the proper connection or not, that is for getting the continuous constant connection you will have to get all the lights of the modem constantly glowing since that would cause some of the problem with the connection if you are not getting the lights to glow constantly. So if this is the case then one thing is sure that you will have to again look for the configuring the connection since there could be a problem from the receiving end.

Why don’t you make use of the TCP optimizer as it can help you in boosting the speed of the internet, what I think that this tool will surely help you in getting the desired speed which you are looking for also make sure that you constantly clear your browser caches since that could also be one of the reason for the slowness of the internet. So make all the things clear and then see what happens.

Why don’t you call the Globe Wimax support staff and ask them about the problem that you are facing with the speed, tell them your plan that you have applied for and the account number, so that they can check the status from over there and can help you to provide the information about the speed that you have been getting from the receiving end, tell them to even check the connection of the cables that they have done with at your place and then see if you are able to get any assistance from there.