Thread: How to increase the GPRS Airtel speed

How to increase the GPRS Airtel speed

Hello friends I am using a Airtel network for quite some time now on my mobile phone and just recently I have activated the GPRS settings on my mobile that is the Samsung GT B3410 and I have come to know that the net speed with this Airtel gprs speed is too slow and that it really takes a long time to load completely, so I would want to know from some of you that is there any way to improve the speed of this gprs such that I can get more speed while surfing.

Re: How to increase the GPRS Airtel speed

Hey I don’t think so that there is any way so as to improve the speed of the gprs of any of the network of the mobile operator since that is the dependent upon the speed of the network that is we get the connection from the radio packets that is transmitted which is not of really high data rates that will help in speeding up the internet speed of the connection, so as to increase the speed of the internet.

Hey I also think that there is not a single way so as to get increase the speed of the internet since it all depends on how much of the phone is in the network and particularly you will have to get a good mobile phone that will be capable of handling such speed. So I think that sine you are making use of the Samsung mobile phones I think that it will provide you with a little less speed as compared to you will get when compared to what will you get if you make use of a Nokia phone.

Dude there is no way so as to increase the speed of the internet that is through the GPRS, but I will suggest you some of the ways which you can follow through which you will be able to get more speed. First of all make sure that you are having some free memory space on your mobile, then make sure that while you make use of the gprs on your mobile phone you will have to remain in a place which you think will get maximum network, also while browsing you will have to make sure that you access one page at a time. This will help you to increase the speed of the internet on your mobile.

Dude what I think that this GPRS that is the General packet radio service is designated for low bandwidth transfer network and will not be able to use any kind of a optimization method that we makes use on the system so as to increase the speed of the internet on your mobile. It has been noted that the GPRS provides data rates of only about 56-114 kbit/second. With this you can see how much time it will really take to load any page, so I would also recommend that there would be no way to increase the speed of the gprs at any extent.