Thread: Internet connection issue after Windows Update KB915597

Internet connection issue after Windows Update KB915597

Hello, since the automatic update KB915597, I live in hell on my PC. It is no longer possible to log on with my internet connection. I can only connect me with my low bandwidth connection club-internet. I'm sure it does not come from the connection numeric able itself, since my other that are running XP and have not undergone this update continues to connect them with the broadband connection without any problem. My iphone also connects well to the internet. I have already done several restores my system to a date preceding the installation of course, but despite all my manipulations on Windows update to prevent downloading and updating played, it always succeeds in forcing the passage and install I am getting fed up of these forced updates that put the pox in a system that worked perfectly fine before ... thank you to help me out urgently, the situation becomes untenable.

Re: Internet connection issue after Windows Update KB915597

I have one solution in this through which you will be able to get solution for your query.
    • Tick Start, Run, and after this you have to type msconfig and click OK.
    • The dialog box appears System Configuration Utility
    • the dialog box System Configuration Utility, tick the General tab, and in this you have to Selective Startup.
    • And then when you get this then you have to uncheck the box that says: Load Startup Items
    • Tick the Services tab.
    • Tick to make sure Hide All Microsoft Services.
    • OK tick Disable All, then OK
    • When prompted, tick Restart to restart the computer.
    • Download and install updates

Here I want to know that You've probably set your system so here I want to know that what installs your updates automatically that's why you must click on Start and then Control Panel, click windows update you change the settings, you are able to choose the options you want have to install your updates. So this is what you have to do in order to get rid from this matter.

Yes, Windows update was previously set to download and install updates automatically. Since I got the above problem, i.e. about 10 days I was of course change the settings for these updates do not do. But this does not solve the problem because despite everything that this update had to be downloaded before my problem started systematically moved without that I can uninstall it later. So this what I have did over here.

I have problems since the update Kb915597. And I have incredimail, messenger (left), avast, on my computer. And in this my main problem is that I watched the monitor reliability, result: since the 2.22 update there are problems. So regarding this matter I want to know that how can I uninstall the update? I have tried many things in this but nothing helps me in order to get rid from this matter. Please guys help me.