Thread: Unable to install Internet Explorer 8

Unable to install Internet Explorer 8

Unable to install Internet Explorer 8 by windows update or otherwise: it creates a good desktop shortcut: "Internet Explorer - problem solving" but there is no answers for it. This refers to Microsoft Support I'm on Windows XP Pro, I had IE 7, I've uninstalled, but still cannot install IE8 I am now in IE 6 Someone has an idea? I have tried many solution to fix this matter but nothing works in my case. Please help me here that what I have to over here.

Re: Unable to install Internet Explorer 8

I have a problem with installing Internet Explorer 8. When I install it or install the language packs we believe puts the red and then writes "Internet Explorer cannot have to be properly Install " restart your PC to cancel all changes " but nothing helps me also what we have to do in order to get rid from this matter. I fyou guys have any suggestion then please help us.

I hope you help, here is the trick to achieve a negotiated problem installing Internet Explorer 8:
    • Click the "Windows" key + "R".
    • Type% windir% \ IE8.log for Internet Explorer 8 and click OK.
    • A text file opens and usually it says, among other things
    • In fact a registry key, {34A715A0-11D0-6587-924a-0020AFC7AC4D} refuses to change and that blocks the installation of Internet Explorer. It is therefore necessary to assign administrator permissions to the computer that this key can be changed.
    • Click the "Windows" key + "R".
    • Type regedit and click OK.
    • Navigate to the HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT \ Interface \ {34A715A0-11D0-6587-924a-0020AFC7AC4D}.
    • Left click on it to select the key and go to the Edit menu "and" Authorization ".
    • Click on "Administrator" and check "Full Control".
    • Close the Registry Editor and restart your PC.
    • It'll just install Internet Explorer 8

Hello to all I need help: I need to download Internet Explorer 8 in order to customize the design of my blog but when the download finished it 's one window that appears and says the entry point SHREGGETVALUEW procedure is not found in the dynamic link library SHLWAPI.dll so I do not know what to do. I have visited many of the forum site but unable to get any proper solution for this. Please help me.

I am at SP3 I don t have the installation CD Windows XP Pro my computer is a DELLVOSTRO 1720 comes with Windows XP Pro Cordially l install SP3 and in this If I try to restart the install SP3, (downloaded from Microsoft), I have a installation error also without number or indication I do not dare to uninstall it for fear of not being able to reinstall. I am scarring that if I get another issue in this while doing all this. Please tell me proper solution for this.