Thread: When I start Netflix on Media Center it crashes

When I start Netflix on Media Center it crashes

As the title is I am facing this issue from three days. Actually I have seen like this issue on to the many of the x64 system users. Actually in my system when I try to open the Netflix on Media Center it crashes. I do not know why like this it is happen in my system. So regarding this after getting so much knowledge I come to know that it may be happening because of there is some issue in to the X64 system. So you guys have any solution for this matter. So please share it I will be thankful for this in advance.

Re: When I start Netflix on Media Center it crashes

It is a known issue of netfix while it is used by the Windows Media Center. It is caused because of the user agent string which is on the Internet Explorer a long time. And this is the link of the site for the more information you can click there and get the more information about the same. I am sure that this will going to help you in your case. So just go for this I am sure you will get rid from this.

After reading all this over here I just want to ask some questions over here actually I want to know that:
    • When you are started to get like this kind of issue?
    • And in this I also want to know that are you able to play any other movie in this or any other players devoid of receiving the same error?
    • And the last thing which I want to know is that does like this occur only while using Netflix?

Over here the thing which I want to know is that do you obtain any error message when you open netflix on Windows Media Center? Regarding this you do not worry because I have solution for this and I am sure after trying this you will be get rid from this matter. Over here I will recommend you that you first make a note of the error message from the event viewer at the time when your Netflix get crashes. And after that you just click e Start> type Event Viewer in the Search box> > click Applications. And in the last you have to make a note of the error message and type it.

I have exactly the same problem. After reading all this matter seems to have started after installing the latest update to Silverlight about two months ago. I am getting tired of these solutions, but after trying the solution there is not any kind of fix. Netflix works very well if I drag the browser to my 32-inch TV from my desktop, but it crashes when selecting "Play" in Media Center.