Thread: I keep getting a message Upload Failed while uploading pictures on Facebook

I keep getting a message Upload Failed while uploading pictures on Facebook

How Can this fixed? The Facebook tech team with support Have Been useless because it is not getting help me in this case. Anyone Out There with an idea? It felt like all of the dog world upload pictures except for me, But I see it is a common problem with many. If you guy have any suggestion on this so please help me as soon as it is possible for you guys.

Re: I keep getting a message Upload Failed while uploading pictures on Facebook

Yeah this Keeps happening to me too! I am Trying to upload pictures Some, But slowly after the bar goes across the screen a FEW times, it just That tells me the upload failed. I want this to Be fixed, Because I'm sick of HAVING to Select which pictures I want, only to Have Them to tediously and I try to select again for the next time.

Help me please in this I have downloaded the active x photo uploader as requested by facebook at last night and successfully uploaded last night. Some photos I've have uploaded in this and after that I just gone back in to upload some more and it won’t work what is the wrong with it? Anyone know over here that what should I do?? In this I have tried logging out and back in. Then again, tried the Above sites to fix it But nothing is working. Please help me on this.

After reading all this I think over here that it’s more of a java issue than a Facebook one. The uploading function is really weak ... and it's really shameful for the developers Who Delivered this "thing" keep seeing upload failed, again and again, and again. So after that in this I have installed the Java runtime environment and It Seemed to sort out the problem. Still a bit slow But No 'upload failed' error.

I did not have a Problem before a couple of weeks ago, now I cannot upload anything using their "advanced interface." Either i have to use basic (5 at a time) or email. It goes-through all the steps, uploads data, Takes ages as usual, And Then says failed. I do not know what is wrong in this but you guys have any solution on this so please help me as soon as it is possible for you guys. I just want to thank you on this in advance.