Thread: Unable to send emails through hotmail after installing Mozilla Firefox 4

Unable to send emails through hotmail after installing Mozilla Firefox 4

Hello friends I am facing this some kind of a weird problem with my new and the latest browser called Mozilla Firefox 4 after I have installed it on my system. Before that I was making use of the Mozilla Firefox 3.6 band have found that I was easily able to send and receive mails using any email clients, but since the time I have loaded this Mozilla Firefox 4, I have found that I am not able to send the emails from the hotmail browser, so can someone help me to know that what could be the problem and how should I try to overcome it.

Re: Unable to send emails through hotmail after installing Mozilla Firefox 4

Try using some different browser and see if you are able to get the hotmail to run perfectly with the new Mozilla Firefox 4 browser, it could be possible that the new browser might not be compatible with this hotmail client or could be having some kind of a glitch that would not be allowing you to get the mails to send successfully from the hotmail client, so try different browser and see if you are able to get the mail to send appropriately

Hey what I would want to know from you that are you facing the same problem with all the other email client that is the yahoomail, gmail etc or is it that you are only facing the problem with the hotmail. If you haven’t tried this out then I would request you that you should check it out once and see what happens, if you are unable to send the mails from any of the clients than there is a bug in the browser and you will have to again reinstall a fresh copy of the same.

Guys it is only with the hotmail that I am unable to send the mails to any of the users all the other email client are working perfectly and I am able to easily send and receive the emails. The only thing that doesn’t happen is sending mails through the hotmail client. I have even reinstalled the browser numerous amount of time but then also I am facing this kind of a unusual problem time and again, so can someone help me to know that what should I do.

Dude if you were making use of the Outlook Express previously to send the mails then what I think that you will have to change the addons for this new Mozilla Firefox 4 browser as well so first of all you will have to get this new addon installed on your browser and then see if you are able to send and receive the mails through the hotmail from the browser or not.