Thread: How to change the looks and themes of Mozilla Firefox 4?

How to change the looks and themes of Mozilla Firefox 4?

I recently downloaded and installed the latest version of Mozilla Firefox (which is Firefox 4). The default theme seems to be very simple and plane. I have seen the official screen shots of Mozilla Firefox 4 and after installing it on my system I realized that the orange Mozilla button is missing from top left of the browser window. What would be the problem? How can I make the orange Mozilla button appear and also change the theme? Also, the new tab and homepage buttons are in a different position.

Re: How to change the looks and themes of Mozilla Firefox 4?

I am also using the Mozilla Firefox and I am able to see that orange Mozilla button. I think you must have installed some corrupt setup. I would suggest you to uninstall it and reinstall a new setup of Mozilla Firefox 4. Download it form the official site of Mozilla. Also scan your system for the presence of virus or any other germs and Trojan. It is possible that your system was infected by them and caused this. Remember to keep your antivirus database updated.

It is easy to make the orange Mozilla button visible on the browser window. Is the menu bar visible on your browser window? If yes then right-click on the menu bar. A new right click menu will appear. Uncheck the Menu bar option from the list of options. This will make the menu bar disappear and the orange Mozilla button will appear on the top right side of the browser window. Press F10 key to display the menu bar temporarily. This will surely help you.

You can customize the way your browser looks. Right clicking on the menu bar will make a new menu to appear. Select the Customize option from the right click menu. Now a new window will appear. From this window you can drag and drop any button anywhere. Also you can change the themes or persona of the Firefox 4 easily. Go to the Tools tab in the Menu bar. A dropdown list will appear. Select Add-ons from the list of options. This will make a new window to appear. Now select the Themes option (mostly third option). If you have themes saved in your system then apply them or to get new themes click on the “get Themes” link on the bottom right side of the window. You will be directed to a new page from where you can choose any themes or persona of your choice. Enjoy!!!

I checked for virus and stuff in my system but luckily nothing found. And thanks a lot for the above suggestion. It really helped me out. It also saved my time. Or else I would have ended up uninstalling and reinstalling the Firefox 4. The previous theme was so dull. I love the new themes I uploaded from the site you suggested. I am looking forward to this forum. I will surely ask my doubts to you guys in future. Keep doing the good work. Thanks again.