Thread: IE 9 is not working in windows 7 rc

IE 9 is not working in windows 7 rc

I am suffering from a quite serious matter. I have windows 7 rc on my system. And I have downloaded one of the antivirus from the internet for my system but that antivirus was fake. When I got this I just close the all program and run the anti malware. I run the quick scan and I found 13 infections on my system. I just eliminate the all 13. When remove the all system popup to restart my system and I restarted my system and went to open the internet explorer but I can’t open the internet explorer and I can’t even use it. I can only use my IE9 in the safe mode. I do not know how to fix this matter. I don’t know what happen to my internet explorer. Is there anyone to solve this issue?

Re: IE 9 is not working in windows 7 rc

I have also faced the same issue on my system. To resolve this trouble in this you require cleaning boot. There are several steps to clean boot. First logon to the system that has the full right Over here I mean that you have an access of the administrator. After login click the Start button from the desktop and go to the run. In executing the next type msconfig.exe, and then click enter. At the present the System Configuration page opens, under the general tab you pick. On the General tab, choose the Selective Startup radio, and at the present clear the check mark in the check box Load Startup Items. And in this now you have to mark on to the service tab and after that you have to check Microsoft's selection to disable all the buttons. So in this finally hit the OK button and restart the system. I am sure on this that it will really going to help you.

In this I have one solution about which I will recommend you to make the LAN setting on your system for one more time and I am sure that this will going to help you in your case. Regarding the same there are some step which you have to follow.
    • So in this first you have to open the internet explorer.
    • After that go in to the tools which will be present under the internet option.
    • And then you have to choose the connection tab and tick on the LAN setting.
    • And after that you have to uncheck the mark on to the proxy server and after that select the automatically detect the setting.
    • And in the last you have to tick ok and choose apply button. And then reboot your system, I hope this will solve your problem.

In my opinion you require to reset your IE setting so that you will be able to resolve your trouble. The following are the way to restore IE. First open IE, go to Tools and click the Internet option. At the present in the Internet option, choose the tab before, at this time clack the Reset button. Make check Remove personal box to check the settings and now tick on the reset button. If all these procedures work so in the last you have to reboot the system and the problem will get resolve, hopefully this will help a lot.

I am also facing a kind of issue in this; actually in my case I am getting a notification. Actually after installing the IE9 on the last morning today when I open the browser so at that time I get the Netflix which is continuously running and getting the "Script Error" at the time when I stream something from the browser. It still works within Internet Explorer 9. Now I am not able to solve this. And related to it if you guys have any suggestion then please help me as soon as it is possible for you guys.

Most people are receiving the same bug in Windows Media Center, but then everyone are getting the different symptoms. I am able to watch Netflix through IE 9. On the other hand, IE 8 works great in Windows Media Center and the browser. And behind all this I have download to update my windows media center but I am not able to succeed in this. Like IE9 which is fast and fresh, but again I would like to see Netflix through my center of the media so I would like to return to IE 8 and wait till the errors get resolved from the IE9.

To report a compatibility problem with the development team of Internet Explorer, please take a sometime and offer their opinions about Internet Explorer 9 through the 'Submit Comments' feature. So you have to follow the steps
    • push Alt + X on the keyboard or the "Tools" device on the right side of the toolbar
    • Send comments.
    • And then follow the commands in the window that appears.
    And the height of his opinion might help