Thread: How can I configure my firewall to use with the Blizzard Downloader

How can I configure my firewall to use with the Blizzard Downloader

Hello friends I have decided to install the Blizzard Download on my system which will help me to download the games respectively. Now the thing here is that I just need to know what effect it will give on my firewall. Is there is a best way that will allow me to use the firewall without any consequences. How can I configure my firewall to use the blizzard downloader. Please help me in this case and let me know if anyone has tried the same thing.

Re: How can I configure my firewall to use with the Blizzard Downloader

A firewall is an application installed on your computer or provided by the operating system that actively blocks communication between the computer and the Internet. The Blizzard Downloader needs TCP and UDP ports 1119, 3724, 80, 1120, 6114, 6881-6999, 4000, 6112, 6113, and. And one significant thing that you have to keep in mind that Changing the firewall settings can reduce the security of the computer it infects. Blizzard offers setup guides for the following popular firewalls.

Keep one thing in mind that many popular firewalls will become very restrictive to traffic of the 'disability', including shutting down all traffic on some ports. Please make sure your firewall is installed and configured the power to effectively use the downloader. I am sure that this information will definitely help you to solve issue and also will allow you to setup the proper security concerns.

Note that hardware firewalls are also real - the physical devices that serve the same function as a firewall software, but run independently of your computer. Hardware firewall Most consumer level are routers with integrated firewall, and can be covered in our router configuration page. Dedicated hardware firewall at the enterprise level is also available and are often used in corporate or campus networks. They, however, are outside the scope of the assistance offered by the Blizzard Technical Support. If you have questions about your corporate network or school, please contact your network administrator

A personal firewall is required to strengthen your defenses on the Internet. In a LAN, it must be on the computer connected to the modem. Its setting is to record your decisions on two points:
    • which allow you to connect to Internet at home and in what way?
    • What programs allow you to connect, to whom and how?
    • It comes with filtering rules that are responding in part.

When your machine wants to talk to another, it must know its IP address as 245.121.15.172. It's exactly like you go to someone, you need to know his mailing address. At the foot of the property ( IP ), you must know the address and apartment number: this is the port number. On one computer, several programs can run simultaneously: each uses a different port number for routing calls to the easily either.