Thread: Keep 125% zoom definitive in Internet explorer

Keep 125% zoom definitive in Internet explorer

Anyone have a solution to keep the display of Internet Explorer 8 zoom in 125% good? I would note that it is about 100% by default gold I want it to be 125% to be that there is manipulation in the registry. So is there is anyone who have gone through this case and have solve the issue with ease if yes then please help me in this case and let me know hoe to deal with this case.

Re: Keep 125% zoom definitive in Internet explorer

I found the solution. Going from the internet options tab I unchecked access all the boxes. Then I put my zoom on 150 and although I still rebooting the computer. And you can try to go down in the zoom click on the arrow in the drop down menu click on customize and adjust as desired. I hope that this will definitely help you to solve the issue which you are facing.

In my case, following a breakdown of my graphics card, the display was still too big. I went into display properties and then advanced settings and in general, I have custom settings and I moved the scale of 85%. I insisted, saying he was still an adjustment of their software and it seemed they were giving me the info I was told they did not solution same pay, and that the software should be available on the relevant official websites.

Well if you are getting this many disturbance then why don’t you go with the Google chrome. This version improves the user interface provides the automatic completion of registration forms on the Internet, offers the possibility to synchronize information for auto-filling and improves speed and stability. This version 10 provides other features such as synchronization of passwords with their Google Account, hardware acceleration via GPU, etc.. It also fixes several bugs.

Why don’t you opt for the operamini web browser that will definitely give you some exciting services? Opera Mini is a fast but very limited version, which uses for page rendering, Opera's servers, with a maximum compression of the pages. Opera Mobile is it a browser, complete with Presto rendering engine, using the capabilities of the terminal to download and view the pages. I hope that this will definitely help you to solve the issue