Thread: McAfee Site Advisor not working with firefox 4.0

McAfee Site Advisor not working with firefox 4.0

From a very long time I am using the McAfee Site Advisor in my windows vista OS compatible dell isnpiron laptop, this was running with the Mozilla firefox 3 versions, but not responding or not working properly with the latest released version. Now I am looking for the other advisors those are termed as best alternative with the McAfee Site Advisor is here anyone having any idea on this this type of program. Any information will be appreciated greatly.

Re: McAfee Site Advisor not working with firefox 4.0

According to if this does not responding properly with the newest browser then I think this can be resolved by reload eth program, I recommend you to go for this process, this will somehow help you. though I some of the similar types of problems I frond that if you are using the application from with the earlier version and then with the newest version, then sometimes the installed files are might not be worked with the newest version, so to resolve this issue I suggest you to remove they existing version and along with also be sure that the application is compatible with the browser version. go through this, I hope there you will be able to figure out the problem.

Web of Trust protects you while browsing and shopping on the Internet. The color-coded icons to help you go to online fraud out of the way and to recognize scams, unreliable shopping sites and security risks before they occur. The WOT community has several million subscribers. Using data from reliable sources, the rating symbols in the understandable with the traffic light colors of green (go), yellow (caution) and red (stop) on Google, Yahoo, Wikipedia etc also other popular Web sites alongside search results. Furthermore it also works for the email accounts like Gmail, Hotmail and Yahoo from phishing, spam and other email scams to be protected.

The AVG Security Toolbar is based on unique Link Scanner technology, which defends you against all threats that may be unseen in all kinds of Web sites. The dominant Link Scanner technology evaluate sites before you visit them to know which links are safe and which lead to security risks such as exploits, phishing and social engineering. The toolbar also features direct search capabilities with Yahoo, Yahoo Images, Video and Yahoo Shopping. Other features with this toolbar program is like, Easy access to your Facebook account to post and receive alerts, Immediate notification of new email messages and Shortcuts to Microsoft Windows and Skype.

TrendProtect is a browser plug-in that helps avoid free Web pages with unnecessary content and hidden threats. It assesses the current page those are listed in search results from Google, MSN, and Yahoo etc. You can use these assessments to decide whether to visit a specific Web page. To evaluate Web pages, TrendProtect refers to an wide database that covers the following information for maximum Web pages. It support with Firefox any version and with any windows operating system version. This is a Firefox supported computer application that attaches directly to the browser, and which will avoid various types of content when surfing the web sites.

I also like to share some of the information regarding TrendProtect, that I am using from a long time, and did not encountered any problem with that. This is a practical and efficient software allows certain types of web sites which are not displayed on the screen of your browser Mozilla Firefox. The application is able to determine by means of the scores that are incorporated into each site over the Internet and this allows the application to determine which are harmful or not the sites or do not want to be displayed in the browser window. With Mozilla Firefox, TrendProtect obtains information like an extensive database that contains specified information about web sites, for example, content, categories, reputation and legitimacy of them.