Thread: Missing firefox icon in Mozilla Firefox 4 installed on Mac OSx 5D

Missing firefox icon in Mozilla Firefox 4 installed on Mac OSx 5D

Hello friends I have installed this new Mozilla Firefox 4 web browser on my system that is running Mac OSx and have found that the new browser is really very nice having all the recent features in it and that till now I think that it is the best browser that has been evolved. But the thing is that after I had installed the Firefox 4 I found that the Firefox icon that would be there at the top left corner was missing, now I would want to know that is the icon missing for only me or is it that every Mac Os user is having the same.

Re: Missing firefox icon in Mozilla Firefox 4 installed on Mac OSx 5D

Dude I am using Mac OSx and I have even installed this new Firefox 4 web browser on my system, but when I run the same I found that the firefox icon was there, I don’t know why the hell you are missing it. Why don’t you give a try to reinstall the same browser again and then see if you can get the web browser to run again with the firefox icon at the top left corner, I hope that reinstalling will solve your problem for good.

Hey in my case I am also not able to get the firefox icon with the new Mozilla Firefox 4 web browser that I have installed on my Mac OSx, I have even tried to reinstalled the browser many times but every time I find that the icon is always missing, with nothing there at the top left corner it seems like I am making use of the unknown browser and that is why I would want to request the company to get this icon for the Mac OSx as well.

Guys I am having Windows xp installed on my system and I have found out that after I have installed the new Mozilla Firefox 4 the firefox icon was even missing for me, now sine it is happening not just with the Mac Osx but even along with the Windows so I think that there could be some kind of a problem with the browser as well and we will have to inform the company as soon as possible before using it, so that they can rectify the glitch as early as possible.

Guys I would want to know that how can we be able to get the orange firefox tab that we get at the top left of the browser, I have been seen clips of it on the website of the firefox but haven’t found a way so as to get that orange firefox tab on my browser, so can anyone help me to know that how will I be able to get the orange firefox tab on my browser, eagerly waiting for the reply.

Hey dude it all depends upon the operating system which you are making use of the system, if you are using Windows operating system on your pc then it is pretty simple you can easily get the icon. For that you will only have to right click on the top layer of the tool bar where you will get the options of the menu bar, book mark and many more. You will have to uncheck the menu bar option and will get the firefox tab after that. But if you are making use of the Mac Osx then I think that it is not possible to get the tab