Thread: Windows XP: Each downloaded file is corrupted

Windows XP: Each downloaded file is corrupted

Hello everyone. So here is the problem that I am facing. I cannot install anything that is downloaded from the Internet and I cannot see any video from sites like YouTube. I always try to watch videos, then fails very often. I just use my brother's computer if I want to see anything. The video failures are never in the same place but like I said, it’s very often. If any of you is having any idea that how this can be resolved then please let me know about that. I will be glad to all the replies.

Re: Windows XP: Each downloaded file is corrupted

How are you attached to the router? Wireless otherwise wired? You don’t talk about whether offline videos play fine or not. Am I correct in accepting that you are discussing particularly regarding online videos. I know that it is a try in dark except there could be a few type of fault/error within the connection flanked by your computer and router. If it is wired then endeavor replacing NIC otherwise cable other than this you can also attempt a dissimilar port within the router. I hope that this will help you.

My suggestion to you is to enter in the Safe Mode with Network and see if that is working in safe mode or not. If that is working in safe mode then the problem is with the software. Though, that still leaves you by means of either the drivers (most probable is the video card) otherwise some added startup program operating in background. So kill all that not necessary process which are running in the background and see if that can solve the problem for you.

If you are having multiple firewalls running at the similar time frequently reason problems in it. I am not saying that this is the only thing that is causing the issue for you but it might be somewhat to consider about. Other than this, you should also check that when you run within Safe Mode with Networking, what mechanisms are loaded within the network association properties? So if you are having the same case then you can remove one firewall protection and see if that helps you.

Which browser are you using to browse the internet? It can also be the problem with the browser that you are having in your computer. If you want then you can try by using some other browser and see if that is able to solve the problem for you. If you search on web then you will get many of the browsers available but the best that I can suggest you are the Firefox otherwise Opera. These are the two which are very famous at these days and if that is due to bad browser then this will solve the problem that you are facing.